• Chang Lightspeed CLS-HT1000 Mk II
INTERCONNECTS/CABLES/CORDS
  • Nordost Frey tonearm cable
  • Audioquest Diamondback, Copperhead, King Cobra, & Coral IC's
  • Nordost Blue Heaven II speaker cables
  • PS Audio power cables on Maverick and Model 3
OTHER
  • Bright Star Audio Air Mass 19 isolation platform under the VPI Classic

Except for the speakers, this system has been together in more or less this configuration for about 3 years. Two Christmases ago, the missus asked if I could move the big Infinity RS-IIb's out of the living room, and use the Sony's for the holidays. Trying to be an understanding partner, I agreed...big mistake, as they have not been allowed back in the room since :sigh:. Maybe some day.

Pictures to come later. Light is poor right now and everyone else in the house is asleep.

I know. I've been waiting for this..... and now he's using Sony speakers...:headscrat

What Tedrick should do is find/build a pair of speakers that just tear the Sony ones to shreds yet aren't any bigger. That'll show her.

*Sigh* ..... Women.

I'm surprised she 'settled' for the M7's. Those aren't exactly-small. They're supposed to be great speakers.

I'll be the first to sign the 'Bring Back the Infinities' petition.
Spectrum77

Look forward to the fotas.

I feel your pain about the Infinities, I just moved the Maggies back after the holidays and endured the first couple of days! :>)
Regards,
Jim

What Tedrick should do is find/build a pair of speakers that just tear the Sony ones to shreds yet aren't any bigger. That'll show her.
Tedrick, what you need is a set of original stands for your pair of Modulus satellites and a servo-controlled sub. While it won't quite produce the EMIM magic of the RS-IIb's, it will still give you some of that Infinity trademark EMIT magic.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom