Tekton Owners Thread

@dafish721 i am considering pulling the trigger on the electrons and wondered if you had time to form an opinion yet.
Also wondering if anyone has compared electron and di side by side? Sorry if I'm repeating something already covered. I just joined

Maybe everybody is holding their breath in anticipation of a new speaker from Tekton. After all, it has been, what is it, two weeks since he introduced a new speaker?

I didn't notice,
Does anyone have Enzo XLs .
With so much overlap in the product line it seems these fall between the cracks:idea:

I have a pair of them with the upgrade package and I love them.
The soundstage is immersive, crystal clear highs and tight, controlled, powerful bass.
I am running them in a room 15' wide X 16' deep with 7-1/2" ceilings and I never feel that they are too large ever.
I am using Emotiva XPA1-Ls to drive them.

it's been a full year since I got my Pendragons and they are as enjoyable to listen to as on day one. They got smoother and the bass seems tighter than when they were new. Really nice speakers and without any real competition for the money. Sure there are better speakers out there, but what is really better if a person has to spend 4 or 5 times as much to get to the next level? And once there, a major amp upgrade will be required in order to get the full benefit which starts getting crazy expensive. Bravo Eric. I hope your business continues to thrive because you've earned it, man.

I got a good deal on a slightly worn pair of Lores for a good price. I needed something efficient to use with my SEP amp.
I only have a dozen or so hours in (they have more). I I'm a pretty tough critic. I'm very pleased so far!

I'm not sure I'll need to but if I upgraded , I'd definitely go up the product line.

I got a good deal on a slightly worn pair of Lores for a good price. I needed something efficient to use with my SEP amp.
I only have a dozen or so hours in (they have more). I I'm a pretty tough critic. I'm very pleased so far!

I'm not sure I'll need to but if I upgraded , I'd definitely go up the product line.

I've found that there's very little the Lore S's don't do well. They play jazz nicely & they make rock music that gets folks up & dancing. In my 12 X 16 room, I don't think bigger or more would be appropriate.

I will say this,
I find in front, and at reasonably wife angles, the presentation is very nice. If you are 4' (?) Outside , the outside speaker, it loses something (I'm talking about a casual listening quality. I get that if you're not between them , near the sweet spot, you're going to lose " the sound").
Not really a criticism (a nitpick really), just an observation.
(Compared to several other speakers I've used).
Probably comes more into play in a wider room:idea:

So new member here and joined because I recently purchased a pair of DIs and this owners group appears to be the biggest one.

Welcome to the zoo.
If I consider the DIs in the future, I guess I'll have to give Eric a call .
(Thanks for the tip on the wide dispersion option)

I have a pair of DIs, I'm curious, what have other owners of Tekton towers done with speaker placement? How much toe in do you use?

Folks

I am new to this forum. I would like to audition Tekton DI speakers in the Seattle area. Please pm me if you are willing to entertain.

I have been pretty impressed with the reviews so far. I currently have Paradigm Monitor 11s.

Back
Top Bottom