Terror attack 30 miles away from my hometown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to hijack, but we had a fugitive running around my area a couple of days ago. Police, Sheriff, Helicopters, Planes, all searching. I spent the evening with a .357 magnum on my lap and my wife had a 9mm with two 18 round magazines on hers. Scary times, indeed.

Not to hijack, but we had a fugitive running around my area a couple of days ago. Police, Sheriff, Helicopters, Planes, all searching. I spent the evening with a .357 magnum on my lap and my wife had a 9mm with two 18 round magazines on hers. Scary times, indeed.
It is prudent to be armed at all times.

All throughout mankind's history people stayed armed at all times it's just self-preservation tactics and normal.

Firearms are illegal in Germany.

I doubt if Chris has one, but if he does, he's smart enough not to talk about it.

The property of firearms in Germany is legal as far as you got a licence. I still have the license document of my father who was a rifle collector. We had to hand over his collection to the authorities after his death.

Where is this damned individual? Possibly he is not alone and somebody is giving him a sort of shelter. Just moments before he started his crime, he got a phone call from Germany but he did not respond to it. Very strange.

One of the ugly facts of mortal life is the potential of being the symbolic something of someone's agenda cause, regardless of who or where we are.
Those who promote it for whatever the reasons are a major part of the problem.

Where is this damned individual? Possibly he is not alone and somebody is giving him a sort of shelter. Just moments before he started his crime, he got a phone call from Germany but he did not respond to it. Very strange.
It's absurd. They had attempted to arrest him before the assault, but he wasn't home.

They knew who he was, even when they engaged him in a gun battle. He was out number about 70 to 1, and he got away. There he was, leaving a blood trail, and yelling "Allah Akbar".

Seems like they could have followed him from the scene of the crime.

The authorities, both French and German are under extreme, really extreme pressure to succeed.

Meanwhile the death toll is three - without the person who is brain-dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom