Terry DeWick.

62caddy

Trust but verify
Subscriber
Recently came to my attention Terry is going through a rough patch right now with his wife and his mother which I see he has posted on his site.

Thoughts and prayers go out to Terry and his family during this difficult time.

CLOSED December 1 to March 1,
With wife in fulltime care facility, and 101 year old mother in
assisted living my winter vacation will be very busy.
Repairs and upgrades will have to take a lower priority.

Outgoing Only NO Incoming.
Email and phone calls may be put aside till I have some time.

I was just thinking the other day how busy Terry and Audio Classics will become after that huge McIntosh auction, with most of those pieces needing attention.

It is very interesting to see what units Terry has as his own. From the man who knows Mac's insideout.
Best of luck Terry

I was just thinking the other day how busy Terry and Audio Classics will become after that huge McIntosh auction, with most of those pieces needing attention.

It is very interesting to see what units Terry has as his own. From the man who knows Mac's insideout.
Best of luck Terry
This is part of his AK signature: MC2300, ML2C, C32, MR78, MC250, MX110, MR71, MC275, MA230, MAC1500.

Sorry to hear the bad news about your family's health. I'll be praying.
Give my best to the cats too. Last time I was there, you had just taken in a new one that had adopted you.

Medicare and Insurance ran out so wife was released to home, did OK for a week, now is back in hospital, doctors think she had a mini stroke !!
Very quiet around the house the cats miss her, so do I.
So sorry to hear. Here’s wishing all the best and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Best wishes for Terry and his family. It is great to have him local, and he is one of the friendliest and most knowledgeable guys I have had the pleasure of doing business with.

Words seem pretty inadequate, Terry, but best wishes to you and all of your family. I hope the holiday season turns out a lot merrier after all of this commotion has passed.

- Kevin

Back
Top Bottom