Terry DeWick.

I am sorry to hear the news concerning Terry's wife and mother...… thoughts and prayers are being sent your way......Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I got an email from Terry last night around 12am, for the payment/shipping info of my MX110z. He must be working very hard to help us. The intent of my message is to express that we shall be patient. I never sent him an email during the very long wait, and I knew everything will come out well from this decent gentleman. All the best to him and the family.

I got an email from Terry last night around 12am, for the payment/shipping info of my MX110z. He must be working very hard to help us. The intent of my message is to express that we shall be patient. I never sent him an email during the very long wait, and I knew everything will come out well from this decent gentleman. All the best to him and the family.

Terry is as good as gold. He stays slammed with equipment in for repair/restoration on a constant basis. Plus recent family events have compounded the situation.

Best wishes for you and your family Terry. Family first , we all know it's not easy take care of your family but make sure you make time for yourself. You are in our prayers God Bless.

I truly hope all is well with you Terry. Sounds like a busy Summer for sure. Hopefully things will go smoothly for you. Take care.

Mike

Peace and strength to you, Terry, as you manage so many family and work responsibilities. You’re carrying a lot.

I’m one of thousands of people who are so grateful for your knowledge, your superb work, and your fairness and honesty.

Nolan

Been away from AK a while. Sorry to hear about your wife. Healing prayers your way and to the hands of your doctors. You’re a good man Terry. Hang in there sir.

Nothing like being in his shop with the cats. He's worked on several pieces of my gear. Fortunately I live in TN. Good luck Terry. You have plenty of friends.

I didn't know any of this was going on with Terry until reading this thread tonight. He restored my C20 last year and I called him in the spring of this year to ask about installing LED lights on the panel. He took the time to help me and we chatted for maybe 20 minutes. I thought then that he was a really nice guy, being so willing to help and answer such a basic question. But now that I have learned that he was going through all of this, and still made the time to help me, I think he is a saint.
I will pray for you and your family Terry.

All the best to you and your family, Terry. You’re a national treasure and a good human. Please take as good a care of yourself as you do our precious gear. I hope the freezer is stocked with Trader Joe’s. Peace—Paul G.

All the best to you and your family, Terry. You’re a national treasure and a good human. Please take as good a care of yourself as you do our precious gear. I hope the freezer is stocked with Trader Joe’s. Peace—Paul G.
To a great man who has showed his character in his transactions and more importantly in his love and care of family. God Bless you Brother!

Back
Top Bottom