Thanks AK for saving me $50.00

jcamero

Who are you people anyway?
Found a really nice pair of Jensen TF-3B speakers at GW. The cabinets looked beautiful, well designed, heavy as hell too. A little AK research, and the first 2 responses after an OP said they sounded like "ass" and another member said "mediocre". I passed.

I've asked about pictures of speakers I posted, in Dollars and Sence thread. Also, AK members have saved me money and trouble. too.

Found a really nice pair of Jensen TF-3B speakers at GW. The cabinets looked beautiful, well designed, heavy as hell too. A little AK research, and the first 2 responses after an OP said they sounded like "ass" and another member said "mediocre". I passed.
What is the sound of ass?

This site has helped steer me in the right direction a few times. But then other times it has lured me down a few rabbit holes. To be fair, the rabbit holes were nicely decorated and well lit. And fun to boot. :D

Last edited:
From one who has a pair, they could be worse. Certainly not small Advents, but they just might last longer if not abused. I schlepped them to parties a few times and they didn't bother anyone.

Back
Top Bottom