Thanks to Admin on "Spammer-tool" guy

JimmyNeutron

I know I'm posting this in the General section but I thought most should see this here. This phone-tool guy, unfortunately, may not be the last we see of him or others like him. It's amazing how an entire community can tell one individual that he and his peddled merchandise is not wanted nor needed here, yet like children they continue to unload it. Do they think they will still be able to sell it? Of course not, it's done for spite at that point. He longer cares about selling his stolen phones but rather sets forth on a mission to aggrevate and piss off the community. Even if his IP address is banned, he can still log in from any other computer in any Starbucks around the world and continue his childish push for attention. But I have a better soultion which may be more akin to fighting fire with fire. They, like this tool, usually leave their e-mail address in hopes someone will e-mail him for a junk-phone. I say we all flood in in-box with hordes of e-mails, junk, dead-links, trojans, viruses, etc, anything that is laying in out recycle bin. We all have a few quarantined viruses laying around (I know I do). I'd be glad to send him a "reply" e-mail. If we all send him a trojan, at least one will get thru and thats all it takes to screw this guys computer and render it useless! :lmao:

BTW, I gotta give major kudos to the Admins on keeping this site safe and clean . Kami, Opt, etc, you truely are the condom that keeps me safe!!!!! :lmao: Thanks a bunch!!!

JimmyNeutron said:
Kami, Opt, etc, you truely are the condom that keeps me safe!!!!! :lmao: Thanks a bunch!!!

Dang, that was a mental image I did not need!!!
:lmao:

acronym said:
other than the fact that knowingly sending a trojan or virus is completely illegal....

I don't think it is. I've not seen or heard about any laws banning viruses and trojans. It's more of a neasance, but I don't think anyone has ever gone to jail. Besides, we can just say they sent themselves to from our e-mail outbox and into his in-box when we replied to his e-mail. :thmbsp:

Dang it Jimmy, you made the spam messages disappear. How am I to take advantage of that excellent phone deal now that the information has been deleted?

Well, off to buy these excellent speakers a pair of guys in a white van are willing to let go at a huge discount.
- JP

Thanks for the kind words Jimmy.I have been called a prick but never a condom!!

Alan

Back
Top Bottom