Thanks to DWOJO

Detailman

Addicted to tweaking
Just a note to say that it's good to have someone around to help with tough to find bulbs. Ordered a couple sets for 2230 2215b and they are the right stuff.
Although I was cussing him for awhile when I couldn't figure out how to get those fuse lamps in there[a real PITA] but when I finished I liked him again.

Thanks Dave:banana:

Very tight in the 2230 also. And I've got fat fingers. Caused me to screw up the tuner string. Now I've got to fix that but there is plenty of info on the forum.
2215b is a breeze, no crowding inside that one.

jblmar said:
Dave's the man for bulbs. Very fast turnaround time.

No kidding. I PM'd him last Friday evening. He dropped them in the mail on Saturday morning on his way to AK Fest, and I was installing them Monday evening.

Good product, fair price, and fast service from a fellow enthusiast. Gotta love it.

specialidiot said:
No kidding. I PM'd him last Friday evening. He dropped them in the mail on Saturday morning on his way to AK Fest, and I was installing them Monday evening.

Good product, fair price, and fast service from a fellow enthusiast. Gotta love it.
I never did make it to the fest, I stopped at the local historic theatre I'm partnering in on the way and was asked to help host the South Lyon Idol competition, I ended up hosting two competitions and arrived home at 3:00am Sunday, that's two fests that I missed!! At least I got all the lamps out, glad you received them so fast, once in a while USPS actually does things right!! Thanks for all the nice feedback everyone, Dave.

South Lyon Idol

Back
Top Bottom