Thanks!!!

Negotiableterms

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Subscriber
Many, many thanks to Dave, Nancy, their kids, Ernie, Linda, and everyone else who made the Fest happen, and made it happen perfectly.

I've heard it was the best Fest ever, the most organized, the most fun, and had the largest door prizes, giveaways, and attendance, ever!

Congrats on a huge job, very well done!

Was great to see so many new faces, and catch up with many of our old friends.

To us, thats what the fest is about.

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

I had a great time as usual.

Many thanks to Dave and Nancy and their children and also to Ernie and Linda and everyone else who helped make this event possible.

I hope there will be another Fest next year. Cheers.

A lot of work goes into putting one of these things on. While it looked seemless for the two days, I'm certain it wasn't.
Those that donated their time to make it enjoyable for the rest of us deserve kudos.
Dave - your team came together masterfully, but I know that all good teams need a leader. Thanks for all of your hard work
Larry

Dave, from my point of view the everything went perfectly. I am sure it wasn't that smooth for all you guys running the show but it was all fantastic.

Big thanks to Dave, his family, the team running the show, the vendors who came out, and the members who had listening rooms. I had a blast. :yes:

I had a great time. Hopefully next year I will get a sleeping room so I can stay longer and party harder.

I was there in spirit. :music: Glad to hear you folks had a great & memorable adventure! From the posted pics I've seen, it looks like you had a blast. :thmbsp:

A Big Thanks for all involved!

Hi All

We would like to thank all of the folks involved in putting this show together. A lot goes into shows like this, the AK Fest went very smoothly.

I regret not getting to meet all of the folks I had planned. A huge thanks to Dave for making our first AK Fest one to remember.

Many thanks

Dave
Parker Audio

Hi All

We would like to thank all of the folks involved in putting this show together. A lot goes into shows like this, the AK Fest went very smoothly.

I regret not getting to meet all of the folks I had planned. A huge thanks to Dave for making our first AK Fest one to remember.

Many thanks

Dave
Parker Audio

I really wanted to make it in your room. Theres just is not enough hours in the day. Thank you for treating our guests to your wares.

Dave

2010 ak show was great

It was my 1st time. I loved it. Will back again and again and again. If Van Alstine brought some DE-TOX I would of bought some. My friend says he has high end audio. After the show I see he has junk for the masses. I talking audio not Home Theater. Next time I will make request for items I want to buy.

I will stick to vintage but upgrade the amps.
(huge capacitors, wonder if I can fit in 100,000uf, 5.5 mohms ones on each rail).

Hello Luvinvinly....I will remember your face from Windsor as I am from Totonto.:music:

Thanks for your feedback on the show. Have you tried contacting Van Alstine about making a purchase ? I am sure they will be happy to help you.

Clarification.

My friend says he has high end audio. By that I mean my friend not Van Alstine. I realize my friend has junk for the masses.

I will stick to re-building 2 DH-200 amps. will put in new front end all matching transistors to make the offset less than 10mv if possible. Will ut in 1% resistors in that front end.. Will replace the 10,000 uf caps with 39,000uf ones with a esr of 13 mohms. New gold input and binding posts. New bridge rectifier from 25 amps to 35 amps. Small capicators to be up graded. Will do in the order mentioned.

O Ya and a termister inrush.

That why I bought a Textronix 577 curve tracer, Fluke 8050A multimeter(4 1/2 digits 0.03%) and 600 transistors for matching. Should find enough matching transistyors. The transistors are my cheapest single purchase on flee-bay.

Other than the test equipment it is a cheap upgrade money wise. But the results should be fantastic due to the test equipment.

Back
Top Bottom