1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

That itch...

Discussion in 'Yamaha' started by carnevale870, Oct 13, 2018.

1. carnevale870

carnevale870 New Member

Hello All. I don't post but feel the need to this morning for all of your sage advice :) So I have a new Yamaha A-S2000 (well like new since its only a few years old and it is, in my opinion, a fantastic amp in both sound and build quality) that I have connected to a set of Spatial speakers (awesome speakers by the way) as my main listening system in my office. I also have a Sansui Eight Deluxe that was completely restored that I also love very much. But that darn itch is happening again!!

I hate spending too much but I also hate the waiting and searching once my mind is set on something. So I want dot see what you all thought about adding a Yamaha CR-1020 or 2020 to the mix here? I would look to grab one in excellent condition but not restored. i know it would need a good once or twice over by a good tech which we have in the area.

I think its an itch that is not caused by anything other than wanting to have something "different" so there is no specific description i need filled...just an itch...any thoughts even if they are "send me the money if you are just looking to spend" :)

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Kevin D

Kevin D AK Subscriber Subscriber

Sounds like you're of to a great start. Keep scratching that itch.;)