That song is terrible... Play it again!

DeeCee

"Music is what we like to play..."
Similar to a guilty pleasure, sometimes I like songs that are done by terrible singers.

I'll start: The Intruders - Cowboys to Girls... Loved this song but the lead can't carry a tune in a bucket.

Ok, your turn - confess!

Paradise by the Dashboard Light -- Meat Loaf.

Great opus of a rock tune, with a typical bombastic and slightly pitch-challenged performance by Mr. Loaf, but the trouble starts when Ellen Foley opens her mouth. Powerful voice, yes, but bucket? Somebody give that girl a barrel and maybe we'll see if she can get the song in THERE. Don't know what Todd Rundgren (producer) was thinking.

Similar to a guilty pleasure, sometimes I like songs that are done by terrible singers.

I'll start: The Intruders - Cowboys to Girls... Loved this song but the lead can't carry a tune in a bucket.

Ok, your turn - confess!

But as you wrote, it is a terrific number.

Paradise by the Dashboard Light -- Meat Loaf.

Great opus of a rock tune, with a typical bombastic and slightly pitch-challenged performance by Mr. Loaf, but the trouble starts when Ellen Foley opens her mouth. Powerful voice, yes, but bucket? Somebody give that girl a barrel and maybe we'll see if she can get the song in THERE. Don't know what Todd Rundgren (producer) was thinking.

Foley's intrusions are a tad ruinous.

If you're going to bash JJ , at least spell her first name correctly. It's Janis. :)
IMHO, she had more talent than most of today's female singers put together.

Anything by Bruce Springsteen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom