The Audiokarma Arcade is now open for business

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
Thanks to our own jonnerd154's abilitiy to find a couple of lines of bad code and fix them, the AK Arcade is now open for business.

If you would like to add it to your navagation bar, just go the bottom of the page and choose "Audiokarma Discussion Forums - Arcade" from the pull down style menu.

Have fun and tell jonnerd154 thanks the next time you see him.

That's great...I guess. I hope it's not the reason the site is so unresponsive today. Gave up trying to make another post in the music thread just now - 5 minutes for a server response just won't cut it. Don't even know if this one will make it.

-dave

Boy, I'm confused on this one. There's a menu at the bottom of the page for various modes for the forum - "Old School", "Split", and amongst them is "Arcade"

Maybe I'm blind, but I loaded every permutation via the menu, and I couldn't see any difference, except that banner changed in a few instances. For example, "Old School" brings up a banner image of a JBL Paragon speaker.

Clevanator said:
Boy, I'm confused on this one. There's a menu at the bottom of the page for various modes for the forum - "Old School", "Split", and amongst them is "Arcade"

Maybe I'm blind, but I loaded every permutation via the menu, and I couldn't see any difference, except that banner changed in a few instances. For example, "Old School" brings up a banner image of a JBL Paragon speaker.

Once you set it to Arcade mode, "Arcade" will appear on the toolbar (between "Calendar" and "New Posts") above the forums. If you don't see it, you did something wrong.

I spent many hours and many quarters playing Asteroids at our local Pizza Palace!

It's still a lot of fun :thmbsp: :banana: :D

Thanks a bunch jonnerd154 !!! :thmbsp:

This will help pass some time at work.... shhhhhhh !!! :naughty:

Awesome! Yet another way to waste my time!

Doesn't seem to save the high scores right though, I got 52,000 in Space Invaders and it didn't register as a high score. Also, in my statistics page on the arcade, it claims that I've spent zero minutes playing and have played zero games... I've spent more time than that...

Maybe it doesn't like my browser? I'm using Safari.

-Ian

Just tried to go to the Arcade page, and got these error messages, followed by a message that I "do not have permission to access this page":

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions.php on line 2997

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions.php on line 2997

I get the same error code message. ARGH I so wanted to show you all how high a score I can get on Space Invaders as I fingered out a trick.....I can get the score to roll over to zero from playing it longer than the counter can keep track!

Anthony

Due to the very recent upgrade of our VB Bulletin software some of the "hacks" such as the arcade may not work until they can be repaired.

It was extremely necessary to do this upgrade immediately. Things will get back to normal soon. Thanks

Grumpy

Bumping this back up.....am still getting an error message of sorts:

heathkit tv, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

"Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Any ETA on when this'll be debugged?

Anthony

Sorry the arcade is still temporally outta biz. We hope to have it back up in a week or so.

The arcade is back open for biz !

Back
Top Bottom