The Audiokarma Member of the Year for 2017 is...

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
... to be posted in just a bit.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this year's nomination process. I received many emails, often relating tales of the nominee's good character and kindness to others. Here is the list of all the nominees, in alphabetical order:

bobsvinyl
catrafter
dcgillespie
gadget73
GD70
grillebilly
HarmanKardon
hjames
ilikevinyl
Kegger
KentTeffeteller
marcmorin
mech986
musichal
Mystic
needlestein
Ohighway
onepixel
onwardjames
pustelniakr
Rome
RV59
Steve Tate
SuperjazzyJa

This year's list recognizes some past winners, some perennial nominees, and some members making their first appearance on the list. AK stalwarts, all. Thank you all, for your contributions to our community.

Thank you, too, to all the nominators, as the response this year was up over the past several years. Chris, HarmanKardon, I believe you played a large part in 'getting out the vote'. To you, and the others who spurred this high level of participation, I personally thank you.

This year was an incredibly close year. With two votes to count, there was an eight-way tie! Here are the folks who caused this photo finish, decided by the last vote that came in. You fine folks have been recognized for all that you bring to our community. Until the last vote was counted, I thought there might be a tie, again this year.

hjames
bobsvinyl
Mystic
dcgillespie
HarmanKardon
Rome
Kegger
KentTeffeteller

I will keep you waiting no longer. The Audiokarma Member of the Year, for 2017 is:

Kent Teffeteller, aka

KentTeffeteller

Congratulations, Kent. Several of the nominators spoke of your generosity, knowledge, and dogged persistence in facing your challenges. More than one called you an inspiration. Thank you for all you bring to our community. It is my honour to bestow upon you the title of Audiokarma Member of the Year for 2017.

Back
Top Bottom