The AudioKarma Pony Express Route - Sign IN!

Did this die? I click on Kam's link in his first post and get a "Sorry, doesn't exist." message. What's up?

The map is still there, it's just slower than Christmas. (I'm on a DSL line, I had to wait about 3-4 minutes, and load the page twice to get it to display.)

I'd guess we still have a project in the works from our fearless leader, but he is probably still a little distracted.

I had originally intended to make it a chain across the country, but I was waiting to fill that large gaping hole in the Midwest first......

You're right though, we'll move on instead working with what we have :)

Thanks ozmoid, I'll get a project going within the next couple days :)

Kamakiri said:
I had originally intended to make it a chain across the country, but I was waiting to fill that large gaping hole in the Midwest first......

You're right though, we'll move on instead working with what we have :)

Thanks ozmoid, I'll get a project going within the next couple days :)
Kamakiri, with all you've had going recently, I don' think anybody will be griping about delays! :)

I am on the map. Looks like nobody is around me, so I will do my best to help out.

I am in Salt Lake City, Utah

Came back on Sunday from 20 hours on the road, heading over to Detroit to help Grump pull a flatbed tandem axle car hauler. Now, it's 60 degrees and I'm sick as a dog. Bah.

Still planning on a game plan by week's end.

I'm in. I cover Oklahoma and Arkansas for my territory that I travel in for work plus part of where I live in north Texas (Denton area).

Just signed up

I just found this thread today - Great idea, thanks Kam!

But...

I will NOT under any circumstances drive 100 miles east. My van does not float!

-- Dave in New Jersey

Everett, WA-Portland, OR

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :thmbsp:

Pioneer727 said:
You should post this in the AK pony express forum. I have a 1965 Magnavox Astrosonic to .:thmbsp:

Ron

I'm in too.

And soon(when I get the van back, may not be able to go out there be not till after Christmas)...I will be making a run to Arlington Hts, Ill, to get an old Zenith console stereo. I would be willing to take something that way...or back here.

I NEED someone to make a "hop" for me, to somewhere closer to Ohio--to get my 630 (12" tv,1946, moded) from Bennington, VT,(close to Albany, NY, according to the seller) to somewhere closer to here--within 300 miles is fine. It's all paid for..so it just needs to be "picked up" and brought this way.

SuiDog said:
I just bought this old console, seeking help transporting from Everett, WA to Portland, OR area. If I can't get someone to help transport it ASAP, he will remove the receiver, send it to me, and junk the Beautiful cabinet!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290060308919

THANKS IN ADVANCE! :thmbsp: Matt
Rent a minivan or small station wagon from a car rental place. Who are the guys with the small green 'e' as their logo? Hate to see such a nice piece of cabinetry junked.

Yamaha B-2 said:
Rent a minivan or small station wagon from a car rental place. Who are the guys with the small green 'e' as their logo? Hate to see such a nice piece of cabinetry junked.
I hate to see it too, but it's the third time he's listed it and nobody in that huge city and surrounding area can drag their ass over there. He won't list it again.

I have no affiliation... and don't drive, been broke neck paralyzed since 1990. :dammit:

Thanks B-2, Matt :thmbsp:

Absolutely......damn. That sucks in so many ways.

If you go back to the first post you will find Uncle Paul listed in Oregon City (appears to be near Portland). Perhaps he can pick it up and hold it for you until you can make arrangements to have transported. I have a Dual 1249 coming from Toronto, so can take some time. But better than having it broken up. Good luck!!

Seattle

Magnavox_console_stereo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom