The AudioKarma Pony Express Route - Sign IN!

I do the trip from the Eugene area to the Medford area quite a bit, if anybody needs anything shuttled down there or back. And I have a truck.:yes:

I'm in - Coastal San Diego, CA 92109

jpdylon said:
I'm in.c'mon, where the hell are all the rest of the so-cal people?
One more from So Cal, Jordan!

Due to traffic constraints, I would be hesitant to go much beyond San Diego County, but would consider Orange, as well as western Riverside and Imperial counties, under the right circumstances.

Thanks for setting it all up!

Rgds,

another SoCal peep

jpdylon said:
...c'mon, where the hell are all the rest of the so-cal people?

OK, I'm here, too! I occasionally visit the Bay Area and Tucson, AZ, so I'll give a shout out if I'm driving in either of those directions.

gary p
(no, not that GaryP) :D

I am in Syracuse, New York, not to many audiophiles around here, but maybe if somebody needs something going through here I can help out.

I'm in

West BRookfield MA - and I routinely travel far and wide for my own audio stuff, so why not yous guys ? will work for beer :beer:

I am in. I live near Akron, OH; work near Cleveland, OH. I also travel to Columbus, OH nearly every weekend and I travel to Fort Wayne, IN very often.

What a cool idea!!!

EchoWars said:
I'm in. Sorry it took so long...

Well, if Glenn (EchoWars) is in, I might as well be too! I'm 60 miles straight south of the Minneapolis/St. Paul area right on interstate 35 going north and south. I'm also just 30 miles north of interstate 90 going east and west.
Also sorry it took me so long to register here.

Retro

I'm in. I can cover Wisconsin from Platteville to Madison to Milwaukee to the Illinois border.

LoL! Guess I was in before I officially signed up, having made two runs already. It's official now.

FYI -- The way I look at it, the 100-120 mile radius for Chicago includes the metro areas of Milwaukee and Madison, plus parts of northwest Indiana and southwest Michigan.

Downstate Illinois (Kankakee, Champaign/Urbana, Peoria, Bloomington, Springfield) and the Quad Cities (Iowa) by special request.

Also willing to pack and ship if reimbursed for material expenses. If you have a UPS or FedEx account, so much the better...

Im onboard. Zip 19806 - Wilmington, DE

I usually travel all over the place w/in a 150mi radius or so often. If it is a smaller item that will fit into checked luggage, I usually travel all over the place on a bi-weekly basis.

Ok, I'm signed up. I'm extreme southern IL. Think halfway between Louisville, Ky and St. Louis, Mo. That 100 mile radius would be north to about Mt. Vernon, IL (intersection of I-57 and I-64), west to Cape Girardeau, Mo, east to somewhere near where Brainwashed is based, and south to about Kentucky Lake. I get to St. Louis on occasion and northern IN on occasion (Warsaw). Can meet further out by request.

sleddogman said:
Downstate Illinois (Kankakee, Champaign/Urbana, Peoria, Bloomington, Springfield) and the Quad Cities (Iowa) by special request.

Always loved that back in college in Champaign/Urbana. The Chicago-ites called it downstate when I had to drive 3 hours south to get home.

Ray

Back
Top Bottom