The band Skillet has a good female drummer, any fans of the band Skillet here?

What I also love about skillet is that they are born again Christians.
And even I myself as a born again Christian still can find bands like Rammstein fun to listen to even though I know they are the antithesis of the faith at least in their actions

And when listening to skillet you don't feel the darkness or the dark side of the force like you do some bands with their music like Rammstein....
Yet I find myself enjoying some of the power and unique rhythms from bands like Rammstein.....
I was so happy when skillet came on the scene with a powerful sound and positive motivation behind their music, because I have always gravitated towards power

I've seen them a couple of times, good band to see live. Going the other way Wednesday night, going to see Avenge Sevenfold in Biloxi.

You know how when you are starving, and somebody gives you something to eat, and it's the best thing you've ever eaten?

That's how Skillet was to me. I took a temporary job in a hot, sweaty factory for a couple months. All the guys were stereotypical rednecks. Lifted trucks, chew spit all over the floor, and country music blaring all day. I can't stand country music at all. It was a miserable place to work.

One day, something happened to their internet country-radio station (yay!), and they changed it to some rock station. Skillet "Awake and Alive" came on. I had never heard it before. I couldn't tell if I loved it so much because I was so starving for something other than country, or it was actually that good.

Well, years later, I still like it, so yeah. That's my "introduction to Skillet" story, lol.

Another Skillet fan and Jen fan too! She is really great at the drums and singing too! Saw them a few times and I was never disappointed. Best decision they made when they added her in the band.

Back
Top Bottom