The banner above

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Hi folks,

Some of you may not know who Wardsweb ( Luther ) is. He is our Webmaster, and all around good guy.

We're trying to send him a few bucks for busting his hump, staying awake late at night, trying to sort our Audiokarma's issues.

Please, if you can, send him a few bucks for his tireless work. https://www.paypal.me/wardsweb

Thanks so much
Grumpy

quick question ? since some of us are not subscribers and low on money but would like to help out would it be to do a auction for ak similar but for luther with all the proceeds going to him or even just to sell something with a fixed price?

quick question ? since some of us are not subscribers and low on money but would like to help out would it be to do a auction for ak similar but for luther with all the proceeds going to him or even just to sell something with a fixed price?

I really appreciate the thought but seems like a lot of trouble for little old me. It's the thought that counts, so please don't go out of your way on my account. Still if you want to proceed, message Grumpy and see what he thinks. I don't make policy.

Good question, lets alert Dave @Grumpy

My record sales box lot are selling so that's cool and I just sent some funds Luther's way. I'm rich with records, cash not so much right this minute, so I get where your coming from.

I really appreciate the thought but seems like a lot of trouble for little old me. It's the thought that counts, so please don't go out of your way on my account. Still if you want to proceed, message Grumpy and see what he thinks. I don't make policy.
hi luther,its not out of my way it was just a thought since we already have the forum for it .ive been here a long time and cant imagine the work it takes to keep this site going .
anyways ill message dave and see what he says.regards,
chris

Would've undoubtedly dropped a few bucks during the week on something of no intrinsic value. But having AK up and running means a lot to me -- a delight every time I log in. No Brainer!

Thank you, Luther!

Back
Top Bottom