The Basement Concert Poker Experiance

similost

Rockin and Rollin....
Great table for a poker game while watching a concert DVD at concert levels... or records.. or tapes... or....

My chair right in the center at the back of the room is PERFECT seating.. .:yes: And best of all.. those Knoll chairs are super comfy... put the feet up on he bottom supports of the table and OH YEAH... :music:

Anyway, still lots of work to do, but it's slowly getting there..

Command central close at hand...

Once again, please excuse my phone pics. My wife is using my good camera...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2011-04-10_14-41-43_7.jpg
    2011-04-10_14-41-43_7.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 530
  • 2011-04-10_14-40-34_303.jpg
    2011-04-10_14-40-34_303.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 526
  • 2011-04-10_14-41-12_264.jpg
    2011-04-10_14-41-12_264.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 3,613
Last edited:
My wife was just down there with me for a bit and we were talking...

I have a feeling there is going to be a drop screen between the speakers, and a projector in the back of the room.... :thmbsp:

The Perfect Setup, Simi!

Hit em' with some tunes & then you can distract their concentration. They will be so focused on the ambience that you won't even have to bluff. :thmbsp:

Rome

Very cool. Wish my house had a basement, then I'd have room to keep all the stuff I find at the GW's. ;)

Don't fool yourself.. it fills up a lot faster than you think, and you're outta room again.. I can hardly get into the back half of the basement..

It's the amp on the bottom right with the EQ sitting on top of it. Using it to run the bottoms, and using the EV amp to run the horns.

Wow, great progress since the last time I seen it. Whens the next get-togather?

When ever you have a chance.. you sound pretty booked up... you can even pick an evening after work if you like..

My wife was just down there with me for a bit and we were talking...

I have a feeling there is going to be a drop screen between the speakers, and a projector in the back of the room.... :thmbsp:

You have the WAF thing nailed I see.:D

Back
Top Bottom