The best Marantz with Dynaco A-50's

sla429

I have tried many amp. and receiver combo's with ported and acoustic suspension speakers. I have come to some conclusions for my own personal taste. I am curious as to what others think. I have found that if it has a hole in it (ported, aperion, transmission line ect.), MARANTZ sounds best. Acoustic suspension speakers sound best to me with PIONEER. I have Dynaco A-50's paired with a 2245 with excellent results. I want to go up the power scale. The 2245 has excellent sound characteristics; any suggestions as to the best Marantz in the 60 + watts category?[/COLOR]

Marantz 2265 at 65wpc should do just fine for ya.

I'm running a Marantz 2325 w/ my Dynaco A-25's and find them to be a very nice match

If the 2245 sounds good (no surprises there) with your A-50s then buy a 2270.
The 2270 amplifier is almost identical to the 2245 inside - upgraded to 70 watts - so it should have the same sonics. The FM section is better, too.

DH

I have tried many amp. and receiver combo's with ported and acoustic suspension speakers. I have come to some conclusions for my own personal taste. I am curious as to what others think. I have found that if it has a hole in it (ported, aperion, transmission line ect.), MARANTZ sounds best. Acoustic suspension speakers sound best to me with PIONEER. I have Dynaco A-50's paired with a 2245 with excellent results. I want to go up the power scale. The 2245 has excellent sound characteristics; any suggestions as to the best Marantz in the 60 + watts category?[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom