The Fisher Ambassador series..

There have been a few threads on the Ambassador series and by all accounts they are supposed to be really nice.

I'd jump at $250 if I had anywhere to put it. I bet it will sound great once restored.

The heritage series badge is worth $17 according to eBay sold search.. The heritage speakers have sold for not much more than that...

There have been a few threads on the Ambassador series and by all accounts they are supposed to be really nice.

I'd jump at $250 if I had anywhere to put it. I bet it will sound great once restored.
Same. I'm running out of room in terms of furniture type sound systems. Then it has to be taken apart and sent to someone qualified to repair it with new caps etc.. grr.
It did have all the paperwork and some brochures...

Attachments

• IMG_20180420_190726.jpg
    IMG_20180420_190726.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 9
Nice consoles are cool.But...they take space and work to work out.You have to be committed to one to be worthwhile.For me it would have to be pretty cheap to consider.

Nice consoles are cool.But...they take space and work to work out.You have to be committed to one to be worthwhile.For me it would have to be pretty cheap to consider.
Yup. Even cheap I don't want my home to become a warehouse of need to fix electronics. Seeing I have nobody local able to work on this I think I'll give it a pass.

Back
Top Bottom