The Girls in Their Summer Dresses

elephant.jpg

Well I guess shes not wearing a summer dress but it is a load.

Oh yeah... it's that time of year again!

I have a 2nd floor corner office in the little town of Los Altos and I can see all those flowery summer dresses go by!

:)

Besides living in a part of the world with great oceanfront sunsets. $2.70 gasoline and almost zero property taxes, Mexico is also home to beautiful women who would never be seen in public wearing sweats or hair in curlers. The women here get dressed up and put on makeup to go down the street for a loaf of bread.

They haven't managed yet to "demonize" the concept of women being women here and dressing in a "certain" way to provoke those of us burdened with X and Y chromosomes.

Why do you think this old Gringo is always wearing his sunglasses when outside? It's not the sun...

Mr. Inconspicuous - that's me!

:music:

Man, you guys shoulda seen the blonde I saw in the supermarket today. Dark brown micro-sized sleeveless dress cut to just barely-legal upper-thigh length, tons o' cleveland showing, blonde hair down to her rump, high heels, and not a tan line in sight on the shoulders. And no beat-up Toyota for her, no sir; this girl drove a brand-new Jaguar. :drool:

Totally made shopping for cottage cheese and Ritz crackers worthwhile for a change.

Tom

Suddenly I'm humming.....
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes goes - ah

When she walks, shes like a samba
That swings so cool and sways so gentle
That when she passes, each one she passes goes - ooh

ALL TOGETHER NOW !!!

Ipanema Beach

If you ever spend a day on Ipanema beach you would understand what inspired that song. While living and working in South America during the 70's and until the late 80's I would spend a lot of time there. The term eye candy seems so poor a description to what the eyes would behold on this beautiful beach all day long.

Memories...

ipanema.jpg

You guys need to be on a college campus on the first warm day of spring!!!!! Doesn't get much better than that!

I just sealed the deal to run the sound system for a band every Monday of this summer in a Water Park.

:thmbsp:

je, pics will be posted on Tuesday.

I just sealed the deal to run the sound system for a band every Monday of this summer in a Water Park.

Man, that's like scoring an awesome audio deal. Instead of delighting your ears you'll be giving the pleasure to your eyes. What happens after that; well, you're on your own...

Back
Top Bottom