The "Going Camping" Sound System...

Are the 'Granny's recipe' moonshine jugs in the right hand corner of the pic going with ya? If so, good times to be had!:beer::stupid::headscrat:rockon:

That's my Tapco Juice 1400 amp.. 1400W....A tapco mixer, and a pair of Community MVP15's

I'm taking a generator with me..

At this camping place, loud and obnoxious is preffered ,, it's a motorcycle rally.. We'll get there Saturay, and get home the next Sunday. This is a hardcore party, and you're lucky to sleep through all the noise every night, so I'll be fitting right in.. :D

I love it.......:D

All I can say is bringing along the stereo created a couple of out of control late night parties that resulted in a lot of long lasting hangovers... we had one hell of a blast all week..

Thanks David.. it was so hard coming back in ways.. but great to be back in others.. Living outdoors without TV and traffic for a week sure does do a mind a lot of good... but We sure missed an old fashoned bathroom...

Lots of great roads we road.. tripped around parts of the C&O canal checking out history.. some really great bands, but I've had more than my fill of fat naked people..

On the way in to work this morning we started questioning our sanity about this area again..

Gave out a WHOLE lotta them... but around that place, you really don't need beads either.. girls are just proud of them..

That's my Tapco Juice 1400 amp.. 1400W....A tapco mixer, and a pair of Community MVP15's

I'm taking a generator with me..

At this camping place, loud and obnoxious is preffered ,, it's a motorcycle rally.. We'll get there Saturay, and get home the next Sunday. This is a hardcore party, and you're lucky to sleep through all the noise every night, so I'll be fitting right in.. :D

cool! I was in Mugello a few years ago and saw one of these.

picture.php

They would rev it up until it popped or ran out of gas.....talk about making noise ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom