The Haul

Donny

Big Damn Hero
Well I needed some tubes for a few junk radios and just so happens someone local was selling 350+ tubes so I went there and bought the tubes :) hehe he had a bunch of stereo stuff in the cornor so I asked hey are you into stereo gear and he says no all that stuff was given to him and that he would make me a good deal! I bought everything for $120 $45 for the tubes $75 for the gear that includes a Pioneer sx1010! sx980!some concept receiver that is huge. I don't even know what works or what I have yet but I think this might be a score :)

I'm a little heartsick at seeing that gear piled in like that. Hope you made it home, without marking up all that wood.

As for a score? How many superlatives can you list?

If that huge "some Concept receiver" is what I think it is, I just sold one a while back for almost $400.00.

just unloaded and here is the line up Harmon Kardon 75+ twin power receiver (quad?), Fisher MC-4045 (my guess junk),sx-980,sx1010,sx-1500T,sx 525,Sylvania CR-2742(junk?),Sanaui reverb RA-500,NAD tape deck 6125,Bogen FM50 tube tuner,Stronmberg-Carson tube amp,SA 6500II,TX 5500II and some military reciever-transmitter RT-11A/APN-12,and a firestone console

The Sylvania may be decent. They've come up as a topic here a few times, including some topless shots. Their era is such that they may well be post-Philips-buyout.

Uhh, yeah, I think you done alright !! Does the phrase "Good God Gertie" mean anything to you ?!?-Sandy G.

here is the stromberg not much here and also the Harmon Kardon 75+ that made a sizzle noise while the lights in the reciever dimmed! It's DEAD

Pioneer 1010 is dead only lights and static even when using cd player. 980 AM works FM will not pick up anything,it also need controls cleaned

a big speaker I bought today at a garage sale,unless you guys say it's usefull for something other then a table,it will probly be freecycled since almost everything is bad that I have been buying I decided to pass on a sx650 and some advent speakers

Back
Top Bottom