The HULK

THOR

Fearless Prophet
Went with my son to see The Hulk today. I was disapointed, while the Hulk CGI stuff and the special effects looked great, a lot better than the previews, I found the movie to be extremely slow and saw no need for the changes they made to the story. I also thought the ending was stupid. Overall I'd put it just above Batman & Robin in the list of comic book movies.

Bonus tho was they showed the teaser for "The Punisher" Punny was always one of my favorites and tho I enjoyed the Dolph Lundgren B movie adaption of the comic book I am looking forward to it getting the big budget hollywood treatment it deserves.

Ah, but THOR- seems you had a great Father-Son day!

No matter how the fish were biting, or how the movie turned out, you WILL remember these times.

Thor:
That's too bad; I really thought the trailers were cool. Those mile long jumps, bashing helicopters and tossing tanks really brought back memories of those old comics. The old Hulk TV series never really did it for me; Bill Bixby alway was a lite weight from "Eddie's Father" and "My Favorite Martian"

I always loved the smart ass banter in those Marvel comix as opposed to the tight ass, Mr Clean heros of the Superman/Batman/Flash/JLA etc. I still smile at the thought of the Thing telling some villian "It's clobberin' time"

I guess I'll have to wait until it hits the $1.00 theater later this summer though; that $20.00+ for tix and chow could buy me a couple TTs or a nice set of speakers at the sales :p:
________
Zoloft side effect

Last edited:
The parts with the Hulk in them do absolutely rock (cept for the end) but the rest of the movie really lags :(

I'm not surprised, really. it was clear from the start that the whole project was just not taken as seriously as it should have been. I mean, c'mon, did they think we wouldn't notice that the director is Stan Lee's nephew?! they could at least save the all-in-the-family favors for lesser known Marvel properties, like they did with The Crow.

Ang Lee is a very famous director, I believe he won oscars for "Hidden tiger jumping dragon" or whatever it was, I also don't believe "The Crow" was a Marvel comic. I don't believe the flaw was in the direction but in the lame and boring script that was written.

please...don't make me...sarcastic.

when...people don't...get my...jokes...I get...very...sarcastic.

you...wouldn't...like me...when I'm...sarcastic!

:p:

LOL

Didn't Mr Sarcastic get cut from the Mystery Men ?

:p:

I thought Hulk was so-so.
A long winded cartoon script, mediocre SFX and too damn long !

Best thing about the film was Jennifer Connelly...

:D

Back
Top Bottom