The Lurker's Guide to Audiokarma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work, Toad, er, I mean Todd. Seriously, congrats on being the new moderator.

I hope new folks will read your post and take it to heart.

Been lurking for a bit. I love the format of this board. I tried to join somewhere else, appropriately titled "Asylum" and couldn't even figure out how to reply to a post here.

I'm a noob, don't know jack about audio, and have a bunch of entry level crap, and very little disposable income to use for collecting. But I have a lot of dreams.... :)

Basically, I came here to learn. So, teach me please, and thank you.

(leaves thread to write "ozmoid" down in "who to suck up to".txt file.) lol...

new Mod

Congrats my green friend.
If you are amphibious are you ambidexterous?
My spelling sucks.
Casey

Congrats Ozmoid ,, although I,m not new to the forum I along with the new members would like info on how to post pics of our Equipment and any other nifty stuff you can show us,, thanks

I may from time to time add and delete subscribed threads, but this will always be there since my memory doesn't work like it used years ago....

This is the link and thread for inserting attaching uploading and so on here at AK! Be sure and read the whole thing.

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=179740

There's a sticky right here in the Introductions Forum titled "Helpful Threads..."

You'll find links to lots of basic info, including some guides to posting images and using the AK Gallery.

A shameless bump, because there are more guests than members online right now. :D C'mon guys and gals, join up! :thmbsp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom