The Mancave goes high-tech, well mid-tech.....

VinylHanger

Navigaret ex ironia
I am posting this from my workshop/listeningroom/extra sleeping area/now computer room. I finally put together enough network stuff to make a simple lan hooked into my dumpster dove P2 300 laptop. hooked into our old monitor and using an old mouse, it is groovy. I am jamming to my tunes, no Thomas the Tank or Pokemon going in the background, just groovin' tunes. I am surrounded by audio gear, vinyl and just lovin' life. Tonight life is good, tomorrow may suck, but I can now get totally away and never have to leave, all I need is a fridge and I'm set. Besides, I can play as loud as I want and you can hardly hear it in the front of the house. Yep, life is good :)

Just put a john and Magazine rack back there any you'll never have to leave :D

Congrats on the new digs.

Grumpy

The best part is now I can join in on the daily music threads, 'cuz I'mma listenin' to some tunes at all times now. Of course, if my family decisdes to leave me, I may not notice for days, or even weeks:D Oh, the other best part is that I can surf out and look at nudie pics in private:naughty: I mean if I was inclined towards that sort of thing.

Back
Top Bottom