The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2015 is...

Ok I demand a recount, really I can't understand this and don't know what to even say. I never have even made the list before and have always voted and participated hoping others would win for the short time I have been here. I look up to all the past winners and a few I call friends now, you know these guys and gals.

Roster of past Members of the Year:
2003 EchoWars
2004 EchoWars
2005 EchoWars and luvvinvinyl
2006 merrylander
2007 jaymanaa
2008 markthefixer
2009 fotno
2010 Zilch
2011 Fisherdude
2012 JohnVF and Rome
2013 Buglegirl
2014 Mike Gibson

That list is full of knowledge, dedicated commitment, and a level of knowhow I'll just never possess in the audio world.

These guys and gals, a lot of very good friends on this list that I can't wait to see after work and check in with. One of them I wish would start posting again, Michael gave a lot here and many members benefited form his post
Avionic
bobsvinyl
boreas
BrocLuno
buglegirl
catrafter
Celt
ConradH
dcgillespie
dr*audio
EchoWars
geartech
HarmanKardon
Hyperion
Ilikevinyl
Kegger
Klownschool
KutzlerTrans
larryderouin
mech986
mhardy6647
Mister Pig
onwardjames
rBuckner
reydelaplaya
Rome
skippy_ps
sKiZo
srs735
Tinkerbelle
tomlinmgt

As above there just is a huge group of great people here, that's why I'm here and I think many also feel the same way. Look at the work that the staff and mods put in here, they have hearts of gold and love for this hobby, as well as helping others. They have totally stepped up and been a big part of helping others in their community as well as us here. A very thankless position to be in quiet frankly, Luther yeah you did an awesome job, and then Ernie and Dave filtering the complaints, LOL I couldn't believe the way you all handled that, I would have blown a cap. Wait a second I did on more than one occasion.

Anyway thank you and I don't know what to say about some the members choice in this, your all nuts. Know this, in my mind if you actively participating on this site trying to help others and make friends your all members of the year to me.

I'm quiet honored

Last edited:
This was great reading. I was going down the line, and nodding, smiling, and then I thought, "Dan. He's got it in the bag."

Ha, I was right!! That never happens.

Great vendor of quality vinyl, knowledgeable and generous.

Worthy choice, congratulations to you.

I see lots of names in that list that I recognize as having seen good, useful posts from and also I'm sure that some of the charitable efforts that I've seen have factored in as well. In any case I think anyone on that list ought to at least get an attaboy, not to take anything away from Dan's well deserved win. And yes, Luther should get mad props too for handling the upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom