The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2015 is...

Congratulations Dan, my dear friend! This is really great! Now you are forever in the AK Hall of Fame!

:):):):thumbsup::thumbsup::trebon::thumbsup::thumbsup::):):)

:beerchug:

Chris

... and here I thought it was the Jack ...

alcool-black-and-white-jack-daniels-a-la-votre-Favim.com-1462729.jpg

Congratulations Dan, my dear friend! This is really great! Now you are forever in the AK Hall of Fame!

... and I was a nominee...!

Don't let it go to your head ... so was I ... people here gotta get some standards ...<G>

Come on, sKiZo, confess that the nomination made you as tipsy as it made me...

... and here I thought it was the Jack ...

This is classic AK, this is friends, this is people making others happy when they come here and it doesn't matter what corner of the world your from.

Congrats, Dan!

Worthy choice, congratulations to you

Congratulations Dan, very well deserved for your outstanding contribution to this site.

Hey Dan, Congratulations! Well done!

I second the nomination for Cantankerous Grump Ass of the Year!!
When does the voting close?? ;)

... and I was a nominee...!

:banana::banana::banana:

Congrats Dan :)

Way to go, Dan!

John

There is a very big reason you all are on the list as well and definitely you should all be very proud of that, I am. Most of that list is full of my friends here, that's what truly matter to me.

Well at last I voted for not only A winner, but THE winner! I thought your work on behalf of member 'JBLGUY' was just wonderful and so in the spirit of AK brotherhood. Everyone who assisted in that, such as local member 'SPLdb" (hope that's right), I also greatly admire. If I could have made a second place vote, and it would have been just barely less, it would be 'mech986' for his many many posts of comfort and cheer to many people. But there are so many people I love very much!! :hug:

Well at last I voted for not only A winner, but THE winner! I thought your work on behalf of member 'JBLGUY' was just wonderful and so in the spirit of AK brotherhood. Everyone who assisted in that, such as local member 'SPLdb" (hope that's right), I also greatly admire. If I could have made a second place vote, and it would have been just barely less, it would be 'mech986' for his many many posts of comfort and cheer to many people. But there are so many people I love very much!! :hug:
Randy I didn't really do anything and the local guys have put out way more effort. All I did was donate some records to try and generate some funds. What happen from there was what this site does, they step up to help others. Thats all a We Thing!! it's what we did not me.

Thank you anyway brother your another reason to show up here everyday.

Indeed it was the effort of many but you kept it organized and moving forward. It was also things you posted during the year that I recalled. I'm glad to call you friend!

Back
Top Bottom