The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2015 is...

A day late and a dollar short. Congratulations Dan.
Thank you very much Mike and all you have done for me as well as all of us here. I started my first thread here and you and Kev where right there to help me. Things like this are never forgotten and I'm happy your on top of the mac form and our last MOTY.

Damn! I never see the important threads until it's nearly too late.

Well done, Dan! Congratulations on a well-deserved honor.

Just saw this......congrats 427; that's a pretty elite group you're in company with now:thumbsup:. I do hope you still stop in at the Mac forum

Damn! I never see the important threads until it's nearly too late.

Well done, Dan! Congratulations on a well-deserved honor.
noogies your never late!! it's a thread and I'm very glad to see you here with your well wishes. Now turn your damn alerts on so you see my quote....and like....:D

Dan has defended some of my posts when others were hammering me pretty hard. It takes 'nads to make a stand in the face of adversity, especially crossing social lines to shield a Chevy guy from being beat like a drum. Not many of us are that brave. Maybe there is hope that one day all Ford, Chevy and Mopar guys can join together and build a big fence to keep them foreign rides back where they belong.

Dan has defended some of my posts when others were hammering me pretty hard. It takes 'nads to make a stand in the face of adversity, especially crossing social lines to shield a Chevy guy from being beat like a drum. Not many of us are that brave. Maybe there is hope that one day all Ford, Chevy and Mopar guys can join together and build a big fence to keep them foreign rides back where they belong.
Aw your funny, I don't know if you'll ever find a Mopar lover to join forces with chevy and ford, they're straight up extremist. :p

Thanks BTW:beerchug:
Part of why I get in trouble all the time, I have to speak my mind for what I feel is right. Most of the time I just get a foot up my a$$.

Back
Top Bottom