The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2016 is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HarmanKardon

Chris That's Awesome!!!! I love ya brother and congrats to a very very deserving recognition. As others and many and many continue to state your kind heart and beautiful disposition shows right though the computer. You go out of your way every day to brighten others days, even people you don't know or ever seen before.

If anyone doesn't know Chis or seen his posting on this site ask your self WHY?

The whole time I'v been here I have seen Chris log on and his first stop is to see who signed up and made an introduction post. Yep without fail he welcomes the new members (All of Them) and says HI. He would then go see who's birthday was posted,(All of Them) and say happy birthday. Then it was Chris fun time playing games and just shooting the shit with the many members he made friends with.

A sad day came and a member who would do the birthday postings fell ill and ask Chris if he could cover the BD posting till he got back. Sad to say Ronnie never really made it back rest his soul. Chris can't let him down, can't let the site down or really what he feels is a promise to a friend that he can't let himself down if misses a day without birthday wishes posted.

Thanks Chris for being here and being my friend.

Last edited:
Herzlichen Glückwunsch, mein Freund!!
beerchug.gif

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen, my dear friends!

This is overwhelming - thank you, thank you, thank you!

It is almost impossible to express my appreciation in the Audiocademy Award "Member Of The Year 2016". I am not quite sure if I really deserve this honour because I am nothing else but the mirror of the finest people in this forum. You all know that I have only little technical know-how to offer, but my knowledge about music might be acceptable. What I actually have to offer is a big load of human warmth in rough times and I'm trying to decorate this human warmth with my sense of humour as often as I can.

I would like to thank God, Mommy, my proctologist, my Collins Dictionary, my Oxford Dictionary, Google, my Acer computer, my Fritzbox router, my Norton Security System and last but not least Warsteiner Brewery (et al) making "HarmanKardon Member Of The Year 2016" possible.

A very special thanks goes to Ernie. You, sir, carrying out this event, did a great job, as every year!

I wish I could share this wonderful moment with Ronnie. I really wish that.

Christoph

:)

Last edited:
This is Great News. Congratulations Chris. Looking at that illustrious group you are a part of should make you feel very special indeed. All great members, just like you.
:thumbsup:
(now you get to learn the double-secret handshake)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom