The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2016 is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May your beer be frosty and your proctologist be slender .

Yes , you and your mom look a lot alike . Wonderful .

I will offer a classic line from the American TV series MASH

"It's nice to be nice to the nice !

Congrats again .

Congratulations Chris, a fine and deserving recognition of all that you do, and everything that you bring to our AK family.

I would like to thank God, Mommy, my proctologist, my Collins Dictionary, my Oxford Dictionary, Google, my Acer computer, my Fritzbox router, my Norton Security System and last but not least Warsteiner Brewery (et al) making "HarmanKardon Member Of The Year 2016" possible.

A very special thanks goes to Ernie. You, sir, carrying out this event, did a great job, as every year!

I wish I could share this wonderful moment with Ronnie. I really wish that.

Christoph

I truly believe that Ronnie is smiling down on you and all of us, and nodding his head in approval. Chris carries on a wonderful AK tradition of welcoming and celebrating members. What better way to promote the AK spirit.

And for that, here is a selection cars for him to choose from to enjoy his favorite brew:
bayern2-vi.jpg
4a33b4e9dba6f9cf5ef448b8ee4ac128.jpg
Mercedes_Benz_CLK_LM_-_Flickr_-_andrewbasterfield.jpg
Mercedes-BenzCLKGTR03.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
27017814204_a7f70c0893_b.jpg

View attachment 878708

This picture is for you, folks. Pictures of myself are very rare. This one is the latest and has been taken in January on occasion of the 90th Birthday of my mother. On the left you see my brother, on the right my sister.

You look shorter than I thought you would be. :biggrin:
I also wanted to say that I bet I know someone that's smiling down on you from up above right now. Someone that's very proud of you for getting this honor. Ronnie.

Last edited:
luvvinvinyl - dcmfan - oldgringo - bobsvinyl - RichPa - IPADave - onwardjames - Dave_1962 - Sound of Soul - captouch - Eywadude - igannon - moewillis - Christian B - vonclod - Oerets - Alobar - Dude111 - hjames - 313guy - ilusndweller - loopstick - GearHead454 - ooba booba - ETLS - 4-2-7 - bshorey - luckyed - whyaskid - zebra03 - Mark B - bobabode - Hyperion - Djcoolray - Bucky Badger - jhstone - John James - dr*audio - Gordon W - ehoove - goat67 - SPLdb - njcanuck - Mister Pig - KeninDC - buglegirl - 2526 - JHS2RT - Fran604g - rBuckner - 1970's Fan - Ilikevinyl - mfrench - likebike 23 - prighello - DrumminDaddy - Robie - KentTeffeteller - bandg69 - mech986 - SoundOfMySol - MarZutra - Rome - ranch 22b - Cactus Bob - 1koolcat - moinau - meggy - noogies - just dave - sfox52 - grillebilly - cenolanh - nj pheonix - 62caddy - dcgillespie - bikehomero - Beau Geste - Athalwolf - Mystic - WhiteSE :

Sehr vielen Dank!!!

:):):)

Last edited:
I never saw this thread until it was nearly too late! Everybody else has already said all the best things about you, so all I can add is, I'm proud to count you among my friends. Congrats, Chris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom