The Most Prolific Posting Pig On AK!

Mister Pig

Pigamus Maximus
This one is 9000, which is pretty amazing when you consider I have to use a young duck that I bribe with bread crumbs to type out my posts. It literally is the hunt and peck method. When you got hooves, using a laptop keyboard is impossible. The problem if finding an appropriate duck to get the job done, they are notoriously flighty....oink snort grunt oink snort.

Now to go off and find a celebratory truffle.

Regards
Mister Pig

Congrats John.
I find your post, reasonable, argumentative, informative, humorous, fair, open mined, referenced, thoughtful, debatable, balanced, snarky, fun, well written, non group think, which make you a special Piggy. Keep up the mud slinging and make people think.

You must be "happy as a pig in poop."

Sigh, must I do this again. More pig bashing I see. I get to live an idyllic life in Pig-Topia. This is obviously more character assassination aimed at throwing us cute pigs off our game. Don't hate the playa.....

swimming-pigs-dead-tourist-alcohol-bahamas-10.jpg

UnEGnKF.jpg

Pig-Island-in-the-Bahamas.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

swimming-pigs-bahamas-0006.jpg

IMG_6840-1024x1024.jpg

Keep it up Mr Piggity ... stay cool & relaxed!

Sigh, must I do this again. More pig bashing I see. I get to live an idyllic life in Pig-Topia. This is obviously more character assassination aimed at throwing us cute pigs off our game. Don't hate the playa.....

swimming-pigs-dead-tourist-alcohol-bahamas-10.jpg

UnEGnKF.jpg

Pig-Island-in-the-Bahamas.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

swimming-pigs-bahamas-0006.jpg

IMG_6840-1024x1024.jpg

The gentlepig in picture #2 doesn't look particularly pleased by the presumptuous young lady.

This one is 9000, which is pretty amazing when you consider I have to use a young duck that I bribe with bread crumbs to type out my posts. It literally is the hunt and peck method. When you got hooves, using a laptop keyboard is impossible....oink snort grunt oink snort.

9000 posts is a lot of bread. Must get pretty expensive. Perhaps you should try out using speech recognition software. That might free you from having to pay a duck. Oh. Wait...

Cheers,
James

9000 posts is a lot of bread. Must get pretty expensive. Perhaps you should try out using speech recognition software. That might free you from having to pay a duck. Oh. Wait...

Cheers,
James
Editing the original post then quoting it is sketchy behavior. Fake News!

Regards
Mister Pig

Back
Top Bottom