The Mustard Temple of Yumma-Goochie!

Discussion in 'Cooking & Spirits' started by transmaster, Dec 13, 2017.

1. 2011etec

2011etec Super Member

Ok I found the pepper hot section.Koops,ch fire etc this is going to cost me,lol.Nothing stupid just flavorful .

Please register to disable this ad.

2. 2011etec

2011etec Super Member

Looks like I will make up an order next month and get it shipped to my American address in Sault ste Marie Michigan.Pays to live 5 minutes from the border.

3. transmaster

transmaster AK Subscriber Subscriber

I know a number of Canadians that have P.O. Boxes in the States. Most do it for Dish Network programing.

4. valvenator

valvenator curious bystander, serious procrastinator Subscriber

Their spicy brown is a favorite, but I didn't care much for the beer mustard at all, and I like beer!...go figure:dunno:

5. 2011etec

2011etec Super Member

Ok ,so I ordered from the mustard museum.Cooks exotic ginger curry,koops Arizona heat,plochmans Cuban,terripin ridge stoneground mustard with indian spice.Should keep me happy for awhile.Chicago fire out of stock.

6. 2011etec

2011etec Super Member

Picked up my goodies.Heaven on the freezer!Testing,testing,one two three! [​IMG]

KDAC likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. 2011etec

2011etec Super Member

So far Arizona heat is in the lead with Cuban a medium distant second.

8. Johnno_Oz

Johnno_Oz AK Subscriber Subscriber

What is the best English mustard nowadays?

I've tried a couple lately but they aren't as hot as they used to be. I remember them being wasabi hot, if you had too much it would clear your sinuses.

9. 2011etec

2011etec Super Member

I have zero clue about English mustard maybe somebody can enlighten us.Next time I chat with my brother who lives there I will try to remember to ask.