The Mystery of Chaco Canyon..Middle of Time, Michael Stearns

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I am purposely putting together the ethereal TV Documentary The Mystery of Chaco Canyon (1999) and Michael Stearns ambient master piece soundtrack to it "The Middle of Time" (2000). You have to experience both to truly appreciate what I consider one of the best releases ever by this founding master of new age music. I have just about everything Michael Stearns has released to date. I have been am a ardent fan since the late 1970's. I turned on a friend who happened to be a new mother to Michael's music she was astonished and pleased that it quieted her son down and put him to sleep every time she played this music in his presence. There is a low rez version of The Mystery of Chaco Canyon on YouTube. The DVD is available on Amazon. Middle of Time is available on Apple Music, and The CD's can be had from Michael's website, and Amazon of course. Please get the CD. put on a set of headphones and you are gone.....:)

http://www.michaelstearns.com/

a0394441154_5.jpg

the-mystery-of-chaco-canyon-dvd-6932.jpg

Last edited:
I have 'Encounter' and 'Desert Solitaire' and Michael is one of my favorite artists. I didn't know about The Mystery of Chaco Canyon DVD or the soundtrack. Thanks for posting about those. They both look great and I'll be checking them out!

Another one that is very much like "The Middle of Time" is "Singing Stones" (1994) Michael Stearns, and Ron Sunsinger.
IMG_0222.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll check that one out too.

Yeah, I probably have 20 of Steve's cd's. He's amazing.
No iPhone, I have an Android phone.
To bad Steve Roach has his Emmersion Station App's which play ambient loops which you can configure but he had only made the available for iOS stuff.

That is too bad. Hopefully, he'll add it to Android someday.
Ever listen to Alpha Wave Movement?

Back
Top Bottom