The Not So Official Piss, Moan and Bitch Thread.

I disagree. The package contents clearly do not match the package labeling. You clearly have a case. I say take em for all they're worth!

I disagree. The package contents clearly do not match the package labeling. You clearly have a case. I say take em for all they're worth!

He said some in the package had chips (the females) and some didn't (the males). The contents of the pack do match the labeling, its just that the label doesn't show ALL of the contents.

Giving a good drink a bad name - e.g.

attachment.php

Cheers, og

Attachments

• Margarita Spoiled.jpg
    Margarita Spoiled.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 57
I had a premium day. Weather-wise at least. And I was at work, whereas some friends...were not. :no:

Ever notice how a pot of chili might not be hot enough, or it might get too hot, and you don't really know till you eat some? It's never the same twice. I hate that. OTOH it's fun getting it dialed in. :thmbsp:

Having trouble maintaining my negativity at a proper level for this thread. Someone take over please. :D

All I'm trying to do tonight is cut some 2x4's a certain way and the band saw just will not cooperate. Cuts crooked! WTF?!

All I'm trying to do tonight is cut some 2x4's a certain way and the band saw just will not cooperate. Cuts crooked! WTF?!

That was me, last week, only with a jigsaw. Who knew it had an adjustment for angle and a tightening bolt that could come loose?

Not really so much a "piss, moan, or bitch" from me today, but more a head-scratcher-to-to-make-one-ponder: three earthquakes today, the first of which woke me up from a sound sleep. Then the nest one that unsettled me and my coffee out on the deck, and the last and strongest an hour later.

What's weird is that all three occurred at 28 after the hour. I hope my lottery ticket has a 28 in it. :yes:

Jag, your profile doesn't give your location...just wondering if part of the country is going to fall into the ocean soon, and whether that's close to ME...

"Word" has it that tomorrow, October 3, 2013, a 9.7 earthquake will hit California.

I might get my ocean front property without even moving. The bad part - I'll have to buy a damn boat.

How come it's easier making copies for yourself than asking someone to do it for you? They always seem to get oftly confused.

Time to start raking leaves in my yard & can't find any youngsters that want to make some pocket change! :tears:

Rome

Back
Top Bottom