The Not So Official Piss, Moan and Bitch Thread.

I pulled my back. Doesn't hurt in the sense it's "pain" just freaking annoying.

Me too! An acquaintance called me and asked if I had any stereo equipment, especially 2-channel receivers to sell, as he had a buyer. I went out to my shop and sorted through literally tons of equipment, cleaning and testing receivers, CD players, EQs, and speakers. Took a bunch of pictures, priced it all, and send him a list. No response.

Now my back hurts for nuthin'.

Oh well, at least it forced me to take a long-needed inventory.

People who deliberately swerve to run over turtles crossing the road!!! :rant:

I saw this done by the car in front of me yesterday. May they rot in Hell.

Amen Skipper. While I am not a PETA person, I will say that cruelty towards ANY animal should be legally dealt with as if it was a human being. On more occasions than I care to remember, I have come close to physically harming someone over mistreating an animal. And thinking back, I should have intervened. But that is for me to live with. On those occasions I did witness animal cruelty I did make it a point to contact the correct authorities to investigate the atrocity. And I truly hope they got their just rewards. :smoke:

The thing that gets me is people while driving that can’t stay in their own bloody lane while driving or making a left turn. I honk my horn at the lazy so-and-so’s. Then what really gets me is all the doctors that just want to shove meds at you that overwhelm the immune system makings you sicker. Between the dang chemicals that they spray on food, the dang chemicals that are sold in hardware and home improvement stores and cars leaking oil on the ground that end up in the water table it’s like we have no government at all except when we have to obey the law and pay taxes. The lack of involvement by those that are supposed to be grown adults and in charge of municipalities is appalling.

Amen Skipper. While I am not a PETA person, I will say that cruelty towards ANY animal should be legally dealt with as if it was a human being. On more occasions than I care to remember, I have come close to physically harming someone over mistreating an animal. And thinking back, I should have intervened. But that is for me to live with. On those occasions I did witness animal cruelty I did make it a point to contact the correct authorities to investigate the atrocity. And I truly hope they got their just rewards. :smoke:

Old Testament justice comes to mind, but I`m known to be extreme when it comes to wanton cruelty to animals in my dealing`s, with scum human like entities, and their abuse their of !!

I`ll stop right here, as this is a public forum !!`

OKB

I'm one of those who pulls over and carries the turtles to the other side. I keep a plastic milk crate and thick gloves in the back of the car. I did this last year with an eastern snapping turtle, that I didn't KNOW was a snapper. Surprised me when it stood up, turned around and started coming at me! Still got it across the road though. I have been known to actually confront and sometimes actually hit someone being cruel to animals. If they are bigger than me, I bring a brick, rock or big stick.

I'm one of those who pulls over and carries the turtles to the other side. I keep a plastic milk crate and thick gloves in the back of the car. I did this last year with an eastern snapping turtle, that I didn't KNOW was a snapper. Surprised me when it stood up, turned around and started coming at me! Still got it across the road though. I have been known to actually confront and sometimes actually hit someone being cruel to animals. If they are bigger than me, I bring a brick, rock or big stick.

:thumbsup: + :beerchug:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who stops to carry turtles to the side of the road.

Perhaps squirting Sriracha sauce on their cars finish, spelling out ANIMAL KILLER or such might teach them a lesson. It'll take the paint off.

Whats with this thread. I've never seen such a of bunch whining wieners in one place. Did you know I dropped a glass of Ovaltine and what the heck Ovaltine isn't even in spell check, like I got time to add it to the dictionary. Did you know it was my favorite glass and it could have broken but it fell on the rug. Can you hear that noisy ass washer? Damn it now I gotta listen to that for the next hour let alone the dryer after the washers done. What if the washer doesn't get the stain out. Bet it doesn't. Listened to a friends stereo, mines better sure wish I was home but that noiy a waher drive me nut. WTF my key quit working. When did that tart. That the lat traw.

Last edited:
Whats with this thread. I've never seen such a of bunch whining wieners in one place. Did you know I dropped a glass of Ovaltine and what the heck Ovaltine isn't even in spell check, like I got time to add it to the dictionary. Did you know it was my favorite glass and it could have broken but it fell on the rug. Can you hear that noisy ass washer? Damn it now I gotta listen to that for the next hour let alone the dryer after the washers done. What if the washer doesn't get the stain out. Bet it doesn't. Listened to friends stereo, mines better sure wish I was home but that noiy a waher drive me nut. WTF my key quit working. When did that tart. That the lat traw.

Yu are a srry excuse fr a human. Cming in here cmplaining abut ur cmplaints! :whip:

Back
Top Bottom