The only radio station I listened to

Discussion in 'Tuners' started by Ol' Ken, Sep 5, 2017.

1. mshultz

mshultz Member

If you want music on one of the WKSU-FM stations, then you need an HD radio. Folk Alley is on HD2, while classical is on HD3. I bought a used Toyota HD radio for my Tacoma so that I could listen to classical music; since upgraded to a used Toyota HD radio with navigation. I also have an HD radio for the home.

Prairie Home Companion with Chris Thile is available without HD radio. If you want live music, this is the show to listen to.

biscuithead likes this.
  2. Bassblaster

Bassblaster Super Member

Cambridge ohio. altho only 2 of that list is from here. the rest are from neighboring towns.

3. BOUXY

BOUXY Super Member

Must be where you're at?
    CBC here has had their FM Jazz Station 2 hours every night for yrs and still going strong:)

4. Ol' Ken

Ol' Ken Super Member

I'm in Eastern Ontario and get CBC Ottawa or Montreal. The show now on at 8pm is called "after Dark" and features contempary hits.

5. fiddlefye

fiddlefye AK Subscriber Subscriber

CBCs decision was unfortunate as was the loss of The Signal that came afterward. We have fine jazz here form WRCJ in Detroit and I listened to it in preference to the Radio 2 program generally. Plenty of local content as well, ie. excellent.

Ol' Ken likes this.
  6. jlovda

jlovda Things I loved from the 60's and 70's

Everything but Jazz.

7. Pio1980

Pio1980 AK Member Subscriber

Also Mountain Stage.