The perfect gift for the art collector cum audiophile?

Some people's taste is all in their mouth. :puke:
I found the absence of an electric pencil sharpener alarming. :dunno:

ze-ant, how about posting the auction pic here so future viewers will know what this post is talking about after the auction is gone?!

It looks like it should have a little stone cherub pissing into a pool on top.
Call me old-fashioned, but I like my cd players to look like cd players.....

:screwy:

The only thing that's *missing* is a cherub peeing in a pool on top!!!! Though the water would have to stop during playback to avoid distractions, though the option could be added to allow it to run during the playing of "Water Music"... :D

TP

Not interested, obviously, but it's not too bad, as far as the design.

Kind of HR Gieger-ish, no? If Alien had a 2ch rig, that would be the cdp.

Cheers,
Russ

Idon't know... in the right house it could look appropriate. I could see Dave Navarro or Ozzy owning one of these...

Originally posted by jmzzz01
Idon't know... in the right house it could look appropriate. I could see Dave Navarro or Ozzy owning one of these...

Yeah, I can just picture Ozzy cussing and mumbling cause he can't figure out how to open the tray :D

-Dave

Couldn't find ANY info about it via web search

Is this some kind of SCAM?

For laughs, some con artist puts together his version of the "ultimate high end art CD" and tries to sell it to stupid American audiophiles via Ebay for 7 grand.

Other than resonance control / tube mentions... nothing was said about what makes this so special (other than, of course, its incredible looks). What kind of DACs does it use? What type of transport?

Looks like a joke, a scam, or both?

Back
Top Bottom