The Perfect Thread

cason

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
OK. I had an idea. Most of y’all know the story of David Allen Coe and the perfect country song — it has to have pick-up trucks, mother and prison. So, what are the components (subjects) for the perfect thread?

So, what are the components (subjects) for the perfect thread?
I don't know about subjects, but structurally, I like terse, concise statements with no redundancy.

A blank space between lines.

Maximum length; three pages.

A perfect thread of what type?

A perfect modification thread has the initial postings (it can be one or many) with pictures describing the modification completely from how to do it to where to get the parts needed.

Then it has responses from those who have tried the mod, maybe also with documentation, but that's not essential, and corroboration about how easy, difficult, or in between it is to perform and the results.

It's no more than three pages and it gets locked and stickied for all to use for the rest of eternity.

Let's not forget that most buyers on Ebay and Craiglist are @$$holes. Quite a few sellers are, too.

Or at least crooks.

Let's not forget that most buyers on Ebay and Craiglist are @$$holes. Quite a few sellers are, too.

Or at least crooks.

Unless you are mostly a buyer, then most sellers don't know how to pack anything and everything arrives smashed into a million pieces. :) And cables.

Back
Top Bottom