The Pig Has A New Phone And Experimenting With System Photos

Nice! Now why is the cart on that Denon all the way to the rear of the slots?

Are any of those turntables fully automatic? Otherwise, I can't figure out how you can cue and start a LP, with those tiny Piggy hooves??? For that matter, how did you take the pictures? Maybe the phone has voice command? :confused:

Are any of those turntables fully automatic? Otherwise, I can't figure out how you can cue and start a LP, with those tiny Piggy hooves??? For that matter, how did you take the pictures? Maybe the phone has voice command? :confused:
Um no. No automatic turntables for this piggy.

Regards
Mister Pig

Nice! Now why is the cart on that Denon all the way to the rear of the slots?

Cause that is how the cartridge lines us on the Accutrak protractor that was produced for the Acos GST 801 arm. I didn't locate the hole for this arm, so perhaps its mounted a hair short. I should get the mounting info and check it, but its kind of a moot point since I cannot relocate it anyways. There is no arm board, and the top plate is 5 layers of steel and dampening material. Not going to be able to fill and re-drill that.

Regards
Mister Pig

Wide angle lenses allows for easier selfies, selfies with friends and for some of those "fun" pictures people, like the Kardashian Family, take these days, "wink wink - nudge nudge".

When you open the camera and flip the V20 sideways, there are two icons on top of the screen. A single tree which when you select it will activate the regular angle 16mp lense, and three trees, which when you select that will activate the 8mp wide angle lenses. You can switch back and forth depending on the kind of shot you want to take.

When you open the camera and flip the V20 sideways, there are two icons on top of the screen. A single tree which when you select it will activate the regular angle 16mp lense, and three trees, which when you select that will activate the 8mp wide angle lenses. You can switch back and forth depending on the kind of shot you want to take.

Ah thats what happened. I was on the three tree seeing.Will try these again.

Regards
Mister Pig

Back
Top Bottom