The Pioneer "eXclusive" Gear Thread!

Dr. Strangelove

It must have the name "eXclusive" on it.

Post your photos.

Doc

PS: I suspect this will be a thread smaller than the Elite, SPEC, and blackface threads.

Here are my gems:
IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

It's all eXclusive I have, the C3 and M3 and I like them :banana: both have been fully revised, they play wonderfully! just finished cleaning up the fronts and treating the wood surrounds yesterday! now they look even better :yes:

Passed a chance to buy a couple Pioneer amps that were built a lot like the Exclusives but didn't have the Exclusive moniker on them. Can't remember the model numbers off hand. This is some of Pioneer's nicest stuff imho.

Doc,
The very rare CS-3000a speakers, are they counted as exclusive? I cannot remember that they have the label "Exclusive", but I will check tomorrow.

No, they were not.
The same as SC-3000 Preamp and SM-3000 Poweramp.

Pioneer created the brand EXCLUSIVE some years (one or two) after introducing these components.

:beerchug:

^^That^^ is exactly what I had the chance to buy. I thought they would have gone a lot higher than they did. Wishing now I would have bought them.

This is what I want though. Probably won't happen in my lifetime but it is good to have hopes and dreams. :smoke:

3823659795_89eb76acfc_o.jpg

3823659797_87234eae49_o.jpg

Thanks for the comment!
The following equipment is shown in the picture:
eXclusive 3401 speakers
eXclusive M3 poweramp
eXclusive C3 preamp
eXclusive F3 tuner
eXclusive P3 turntable
Pioneer PD-95 cd player

both the speakers, turntable and tuner are Japan domestic only.. I found the speakers for sale in england.. that was sheer luck! The tuner and TT are a whole different story; I imported them from Japan myself recently..

Wow...nice pics. So rare!

There was a japanese website that sold Exclusive and had many good pics.

Very nice gear you have there! Definately makes a statement.. Looks like a cool pad you have there too, I like the open spiral staircase.

jwfabrie, very nice-looking system you have there; I'll bet it sounds as good as it looks, too! :thmbsp:

Exclusive stuff is beautiful, and musical. Very "drool-worthy", indeed! :drool: There are a few dealers here who regularly import items from this series from Japan, so I've been fortunate enough to have had multiple chances to see and hear the stuff. I LIKE it! :yes:

There are more variations of preamps and amps than I've seen online, though, including different integrateds and separates. Some of them were Japan-market only. I wish I'd been keeping a careful photographic log of them, but I haven't. I've seen only one pair of the speakers; I think they are rarer than the other items, or else people just don't import as many of them here (both are possibly true). The one that I covet the most is the P3a turntable. That one I will probably own, one day... but I think I'll upgrade my GT-2000 to the GT-2000X first, and these are expensive, so I may or may not ever get an actual P3a ... unless a good deal on one comes along first, in which case I may pass on the 2000X.

I probably won't ever buy the amps, because with recent acquisitions I've already surpassed them, but they're still very nice, and if I ever decide it's time to move back "down" a little, I'd be very happy to own Exclusives.

Anyway, Exclusives are really, really NICE. Keep the pic's coming, please, if you are lucky enough to have any of these!

Last edited:
Arkay,

the ones you see less are:
-C10 preamp
-stereo M10 poweramp
-C5 preamp
-mono M5(a) poweramp
-C7(a) preamp
-M7 mono poweramp
-M8 stereo poweramp

-F3 tuner

-V7 videoswitch

-2401 twin speakers
-2301 speakers
-3401 speakers
-3301 speakers (very rare)
-S5 speakers
-2251 speakers
-2252 speakers
-2404 speakers

The ones which are more common are:
-C3(a) preamp
-M3 stereo poweramp
-M4(a) stereo poweramp
-P3(a) turntable
-P-10 turntable
-2402 speakers

I'd like to get my hands on a C7 some day to go with my V7 :yes: and than to find a pair of m7's...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom