The psychedelic pop playlist

Not to be a cynic, but do we really need a separate thread for this? There's already a psych-rock and psych-folk thread. It's all psych. Why not put it all in one thread, instead of breaking it down into sub-genres of a sub-genre?

Not to be a cynic, but do we really need a separate thread for this? There's already a psych-rock and psych-folk thread. It's all psych. Why not put it all in one thread, instead of breaking it down into sub-genres of a sub-genre?

It's all good fun. You don't have to participate if you don't want to.

To me they are three distinct genres. We've had very little overlapping between them and I'm really enjoying the entries. Thumbs up to spartonmanor. :thumbsup:

It's all good fun. You don't have to participate if you don't want to.

I love psych music. It's my favourite genre by far. I just think it would make a better thread if it was all in one place. I usually post most of my psych links in the indie thread, because it doesn't fit the other psych threads.

Let's see if I can say psych one more time...

PSYCH!!!

i found this cut on album called 'Working' by the Electric Screwdriver. searching around, i find it also credited to an outfit called the Network. it is absolutely a bullseye hit on this threads genre.
Well done - the suits !!!
Definitely at the Dawn of the Era.

I love psych music. It's my favourite genre by far. I just think it would make a better thread if it was all in one place.
Au contraire my good friend. I'm starting to figure out this thread myself and I think the secret ingredient is Tempo. This kind of psychedelic is not for getting toasted and putting on the headphones. This is Pop which means it has hooks and tempo - and a light touch.

Jacco Gardner ‎– Cabinet Of Curiosities (Trouble In Mind 2013)
R-4304078-1444820989-2181.jpeg.jpg

Au contraire my good friend. I'm starting to figure out this thread myself and I think the secret ingredient is Tempo. This kind of psychedelic is not for getting toasted and putting on the headphones. This is Pop which means it has hooks and tempo - and a light touch.

This song blew my mind in grade 5. Something was afoot!

Back
Top Bottom