The Recorded LIVE Playlist

CTI All-Stars ‎– CTI Summer Jazz At The Hollywood Bowl, Live One. LP 1977

Members:
Airto Moreira, Billy Cobham, Bob James, Esther Phillips, Eumir Deodato, Freddie Hubbard, George Benson, Grover Washington, Jr., Hank Crawford, Hubert Laws, Jack DeJohnette, Joe Farrell, Johnny Hammond, Milt Jackson, Ron Carter, Stanley Turpentine

CTI_SummerJazz_HollywoodBowl.jpg

Johnny & Edgar Winter ‎– Together. LP 1976
Recorded Live at Swing Auditorium, San Diego Sports Arena

View attachment 899929

I saw the Winter bros and friends (Derringer, Hobbs, Hartman, and Ruff) @ that tour. It really marked the return of Johnny to "active" musical duty. He seemed to have been reborn @ the Blue Sky and, later, Alligator, recording labels.

I saw the Winter bros and friends (Derringer, Hobbs, Hartman, and Ruff) @ that tour. It really marked the return of Johnny to "active" musical duty. He seemed to have been reborn @ the Blue Sky and, later, Alligator, recording labels.
Lucky you! I had forgotten this album and I was super stoked to find it. It's really good.

Holly Bowling
The Saint
Asbury Park, NJ
March 29, 2017

www.hollybowling.com

Holly Bowling - Keyboards

Soundboard + Schoeps MK41v's(at Soundboard)>Schoeps KCY250/05i>Schoeps VST62iu>Sound Devices 788t (recorded at 24 Bit/48 khz)
SD788t>Nuendo 4 (Mix) Sony Sound Forge Pro 11 (Fades,iZotope MBIT+ Bit depth conversion to 16 Bit/44.1khz)>CDWAV(Tracking)>Trader's Little He$

Recorded/Processed By Keith Litzenberger

Set One:

01 My Friend, My Friend
02 Estimated Prophet >
03 Train Song
04 Crazy Fingers >
05 Horn
06 Cryptical Envelopment >
07 The Other One >
08 Cryptical Envelopment >
09 Tela

Set Two: