The second A Perfect Circle album is almost done.

AudioLancelot

Omniscientist
The second A Perfect Circle album is almost done. It is missing just one vital ingredient … the vocals.

The line-up will be the same as the first record with Troy Van Leeuwen, Josh Freeze, Billy Howerdal and Maynard James Keenan taking part on the record. All that needs doing is for Maynard to put down his bit.

The second A Perfect Circle album is assured to be released in 2003.

Good news !! I cant wait. Curious to see what direction they go on this release. While the first one was quite good, I thought the stucture was a little weak (IMHO) but is a good foundation for some solid music. Hopefully Billy will shine a bit more on this one.

Cant wait. Thanks for the heads up.

J :cool:

Do I live in a cave or am I missing something here?
I never knew they had a first release?

mOOn

Hey mOOnie

The first release "Mer de Noms" is actually pretty damn good. If you are a fan at all of Maynard James Keenan ( TooL vocalist ) you may wanna pick it up. Its not rehashed TooL, but more "progressive metal" < sort of.

Worth a listen.

J

mOOn

Johnny sent me a copy of "mer de noms" a long time ago and opened my eyes to this group. It's well worth the listen.

It's a bit hard to define as a group... maybe a way to describe it is a cross between Tool and Pink Floyd and Dream Theater.

Chris

uuuuuuuummmmmmmm??? I don't know... I've actually been getting into Classical music pretty heavily lately, (believe it or not.) May like it though if it has some Floyd overtones.

Think I'll try & sample some first. ;)
Thanks, Moon

Back
Top Bottom