The Shop System

ejfud

Audio Pinhead
Yes, I know the shop is a mess.

Includes:

Rawson Gainclone
Redboy Passive
Marantz CD-48
Mitsubishi D something tuner(not in Picture)

Speakers rotate a great deal. In the picture you can see a pair of Wild Burro fullrangers in a horn cab RayW donated to me. Behind them is a pair Altec 604 with wicker grills. On top of them is a mini Jordan based system. A re-purposed Paradigm sub is down there somewhere as well. Lots more speakers hiding off camera.

A whole crap stack of drivers sitting inside an old Seaburg cabinet up against the wall kind of says it all.

Attachments

• ShopSysOverS.jpg
    ShopSysOverS.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 276
  • ShopSys2S.jpg
    ShopSys2S.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 175
Yes, I know the shop is a mess.

If it was neat and tidy it wouldn't be a "shop" now wood it? Get it, wood? :stupid:... (cricket sounds)... moving on.
Gotta love any kinda tunes in the shop especially ones that friends had a hand in making. Shop looks homey Gary, kinda makes me wanna come over there and make sawdust, must be the Summit sign. :thmbsp:

Redboy Passive

Hi,

Nice equipment. Please tell a little about your Redboy passive. I always admire his system.

Wild Burro ??? I must have missed the memo on those.

Nice shop set-up, Gary! It's always a treat stopping by for a visit and getting a chance to hear the Fullranger du jour :yes:

RC

Top notch Gary....I need to talk you into building another pair of Full-Rangers again...I miss them baby's and you build em' better than anyone. :yes:

Cool stuff, how do you like the Burro's?

They are a very nice driver. Smooth with none of the edge I here on some of the Fostex drivers. I want to try them in a sealed enclosure with a sub and really see what they can do. They get a big :thmbsp: from me.

well done Gary, looking forward to hanging in the shop soon.

I hear the Bob's a calling.

Top notch Gary....I need to talk you into building another pair of Full-Rangers again...I miss them baby's and you build em' better than anyone. :yes:

Thanks Bill. They little Jordan's you see in the picture, paired with a sub are really good, I mean really good.

Last edited:
I'm hiding the worst of it in the pictures. If you look to the right, you can see one of many piles of scrape that I keep telling myself I'll use someday.

Back
Top Bottom