The Wish Granting / Wicked Genie Game

Granted. But your wish causes you to never wake up again and you end up with tubes up every orifice.

I wish I had every record album I ever wanted.

Granted, but before you tried to play them, you either snagged every stylus you've ever used or you got a double hernia trying to move all those records.

I wish I could read music and play the piano.

Granted, but before you tried to play them, you either snagged every stylus you've ever used or you got a double hernia trying to move all those records.

I wish I could read music and play the piano.

Granted. But you fall in love in your remarkable skills so bad that you forget to care for/use your vintage gear.

I wish I could extinguish wildfires.

Granted. But you fall in love in your remarkable skills so bad that you forget to care for/use your vintage gear.

Granted. But this results in an endless thirst, and you get arrested for indecent exposure.

I wish I had a Marantz 19 receiver.

Granted, but a life where you couldn't stop peeing would get old after a while.

I wish Congress would get its heads out of their collective asses.

Granted! Without Congress, there is anarchy. With anarchy comes looting and you have now lost all of your gear.

I wish for three more wishes.

I wish I could feel like I was twenty again.

Rome[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but then your old body couldn't keep up, and your heart would explode.

I wish that I could fly.

I wish that I could fly.

It seemed like a good idea at first until you realized you can ONLY fly. Which means you cant touch the ground to stop or slow down enough give your wife an embrace. What a sad, airborne life you now lead. At least now though you never have to fear falling.

I wish I had better eyesight.

Granted, but it is the Heidi Klum of 40 years hence, fat and wrinkly.

I wish I could eat anything in any quantity and maintain the same health and weight.

Granted, but it is the Heidi Klum of 40 years hence, fat and wrinkly.

I wish I could eat anything in any quantity and maintain the same health and weight.

Granted, but you get a craving to eat all the food in the world and a group of peasants kill you with pitchforks.

I wish my Tacoma was 4 wheel drive.

Granted, but you get a craving to eat all the food in the world and a group of peasants kill you with pitchforks.

I wish my Tacoma was 4 wheel drive.

Granted, but you didn't wish for it to have an engine, so that's gone, now.

I wish for world peace.

Granted, but if we had world peace, we'd disband the armed forces, & then the Klingons, Romulans, & Cardassians would attack us...Plus, it would be very boring...I wish I had MINT condition 1966 600 Mercedes-Benz Presidential Landaulet, that had a force-field around it, so nobody could clobber it..

Granted, but if we had world peace, we'd disband the armed forces, & then the Klingons, Romulans, & Cardassians would attack us...Plus, it would be very boring...I wish I had MINT condition 1966 600 Mercedes-Benz Presidential Landaulet, that had a force-field around it, so nobody could clobber it..

Granted, but it comes loaded...with Cardassians.
images

Granted. But now you'll have to put up with Spaceman in Seattle and his local cronies from AK:D Not to mention that you may be sold at Pike Place Market!

I wish that I could be one of the first Mars colonists.

Back
Top Bottom