The Wish Granting / Wicked Genie Game

Granted, but it comes loaded...with Cardassians.
images

Oh. My. Gawd... Tell me, does Bruce Jenner ever look like to any of you guys like he'd like to Shotgun the whole Kit & Kaboodle of 'em ?!? "Lessee now, if I did in the WHOLE bunch, would they throw me in Jail-Or give me a Medal ?!?" Mbwahahahahahahaha...

Granted. But now you'll have to put up with Spaceman in Seattle and his local cronies from AK:D Not to mention that you may be sold at Pike Place Market!

I wish that I could be one of the first Mars colonists.

Granted! But the rocket they sent you on missed Mars orbit acquisition so you'll be the first to get to Jupiter instead.

I really do wish I could see the Star Trek Universe (original or altered) come to reality.

Oh. My. Gawd... Tell me, does Bruce Jenner ever look like to any of you guys like he'd like to Shotgun the whole Kit & Kaboodle of 'em ?!? "Lessee now, if I did in the WHOLE bunch, would they throw me in Jail-Or give me a Medal ?!?" Mbwahahahahahahaha...

They'll probably look like this in about 20 years:
NatimaLang.jpg
damar_rosot_rebels.jpg
Cardassians.jpg

Spoonheads...(grin) Well, that's what the Bejorans called 'em...But back to the OTHER ones...Unless you've been living under a Rock, you will have noted that Kim Kardashian & Kanye West have gone & made themselves the parents of a Baby, North West...No Shit...That's what they're gonna call the Bouncing Bundle Of Joy... Lessee now, a baby...2 temperamental, high-strung, self-absorbed prima donna type parents...No, NOTHING can POSSIBLY go wrong here...Little North By Northwest-or whatever- I FEEL for you, kiddo....HOPEFULLY, there will be SOMEBODY on one side of yr parents' families that will give you the love & nurture you deserve..

Granted! But the rocket they sent you on missed Mars orbit acquisition so you'll be the first to get to Jupiter instead.

I really do wish I could see the Star Trek Universe (original or altered) come to reality.

They'll probably look like this in about 20 years:
NatimaLang.jpg
damar_rosot_rebels.jpg
Cardassians.jpg
granted but Captain Kirk has booty call privileges with the green babes, you have to do the purple ones.
I wish for a fish.

Alright gents... back on track.

Granted. So you wish for a fish to feed the masses. Well, you know where that'll get you (think: cross).

I wish I could make an over-ice expedition to the N Pole.

Granted, but you have to make the entire journey hopping on one foot.

I wish I had a Pioneer sx1980

Granted, but you have to make the entire journey hopping on one foot.

I wish I had a Pioneer sx1980

Granted, but it is possessed and all you can hear from it is the Lollipop Kids song from The Wizard of Oz.

I wish I knew every language so I could converse with people all over the world.

Granted, but it is possessed and all you can hear from it is the Lollipop Kids song from The Wizard of Oz.

I wish I knew every language so I could converse with people all over the world.

Granted, but now you understand what everyone is saying about you.

I wish I had a pencil thin mustache. The Boston Blackie kind.

Back
Top Bottom