There goes our undefeated season...

JoZmo

The Patriots got their asses kicked today by the Bills. It was almost as if they were in the Patriots huddle. :mad:

They seemed to sniff out the plays before they even got started. :confused:
Can you say... Lawyer Malloy!

Oh, well 15 more to go; may as well get the undefeated stuff out of the way early. :D

It was a pretty humiliating loss, if the Pats keep playing like that we will be lucky to win a game :(

My Bills did kick the Pats asses and the best part was stuffing them at the goal line at games end to preserve the shutout. It appears the Bills D will be vastly superior this season. If Bledsoe has the kind of numbers he had last season the Bills will win the east.

Oh Thor as an aside, how close do you live to Stephen King?

Mike

Last edited:
Originally posted by boostcrazy
if i was a bears fan i would find the tallest building..

Well, there's plenty in the Loop (downtown Chicago)

Maybe the Sears Tower will keep the deck open longer :D

Bears suck ! They couldn't win if the other team was Girl Scouts, Hell make that a troop full of Brownies.:no:

I just got back from Candlestick. I thought it was a great game!
There were a few there who couldn't Bear it.;)
Carl

Yup, our Patriots bit the big one.

Undefeated Preseason = Very Bad omen.

But, we get another shot at Drew, Lawyer, & Co.

(Sox lost too - a very depressing day for Bob R). :worried: :no: :sadwave: :cry: :drunk: :drunk:

One bad season....

How about TWELVE bad seasons? where I live, we have wasted over 600 million for TWO new stadiums for our sports teams, and to blow down riverfront stadium last year. NEITHER of our teams has had a winning season in YEARS, especially THE BUNGALS . they are an embarassment to us here, in Ohio.

Sorry Pro Ac I just saw your Stephen King question, well if he still lives here about 3 or 4 miles, I used to walk by his house to work daily when I was younger. I have seen him in person in a movie theater once. There was gossup around town that he was selling his house to Kurt Russel (who was born in Maine) and moving to an island he bought in florida. Whether this is true or not?? Who knows?? If you want sometime I could snap a few pics of his house and post em' for ya.

I was real happy with how the Steelers came to play on opening day Sunday. With the new passing game in place and three quality receivers, this will give Maddox plenty of targets. On a day filled with mismatches, the biggest of all might have been Tommy Maddox against a Ravens defense supposedly among the NFL's best. Maddox, making his first season-opening start 11 years after being Denver's first-round draft pick, was decisive, accurate and effective in picking on the defense's mistakes. Maddox went 21-of-29 for 260 yards with three touchdowns and didn't throw an interception.Tommy was as confident as can be and was winging it the way he can. I am excited about this upcoming year with the right quarterback in place.

How about TWELVE bad seasons? where I live, we have wasted over 600 million for TWO new stadiums for our sports teams, and to blow down riverfront stadium last year. NEITHER of our teams has had a winning season in YEARS, especially THE BUNGALS . they are an embarassment to us here, in Ohio.

Jack

Some things never change in Cincinnati. According to Boomer Easison, who I hear on a local sports talk show, it the ownership that's the problem.

Back
Top Bottom