They're Back!

fredt300b

The little ASL Wave 8's returned from their great adventure yesterday. They visited Maine, Colorado, and a country to the north where people speak with a strange accent. Eh? They tell me they were treated with loving kindness everywhere they went, and except for their stay in Maine only the best music was played through them. Welcome home!

Originally posted by NOSValves
Been so busy I must of missed this why were they traveling ?

Thor, once a confirmed silicon chip man, had posted a message that he would like to listen to tubes if someone would loan him a tube amp. The Waves volunteered to make the pilgrimage to Maine, and when Thor heard tubes for the first time he said they were better than sex, and immediately ordered his own tube amp. Then they went to two other solid state homes, both of which now have tube amps.

Had that backwards the only "good" music they played was in Maine ;) They even got to play xmas tunes :D

Now that they're home safe and sound, they're probably tired from the ordeal and would like to rest a bit. But they have itchy feet I'll bet, and they may want to wander off again on yet another SS-converting adventure in some other far off land.

The question is, would you miss 'em if you discovered they took off yet again on another trek across silicon-land to preach to the nonbelievers? If they haven't left yet, better chain them to the cabinet they're resting on!:p:

Back
Top Bottom