Think your job sucks?

Gotta be a photoshop job...

No way she could hold bag with an elephant dropping a loaf. What could those things weigh? 5, 6 pounds each maybe?

The weight of each one, have no idea, never had the urge to study or find out what elephant shit weights :D
I don't give a shit :screwy:

yeah photoshop for sure. not even that good of one either. those turds are way fake looking.

Well Looking at the size of the elephant I can safely say it's an African Elephant. Well with me living in Africa, I have seen lotsa flapears in the wild, and that looks almost right to me. I know nothing about photoshop or foto editing, but I've seen elephants shit before (they shit ALOT). The "cathing in the bag" tecnique is also common for flapears in captivity.
Elephant dung is mostly grass and is rather dry so it doesn't weigh too much.
I know my shit!

Reagrds
gerrit

(edit):
Ps. The arching of the back and lifting of the tail... Yes that's how they take their dumps!

Last edited:
Amazing site, even a elephant-shit expert in the audio site !!
Great, so the dung is real, can you tell us why she is collection it ? :confused:

Last edited:
I hope my CV extends beyond "shit expert" LOL

I've been on many safari's and elephants are very common in the northern regions, have watched them for hours on end. They are extremely gracefull animals, with strong family bonds. There's just something about these huge creatures that captivates the observer. Maybe because they have no natural enemies.

For her cathing it...I guess so that no one will step in it :confused:

gerrit

Gerrit, that was not meant bad in any way, I am sure you have much more knowledge about other things, but the timing was perfect for your excellent comment to straighten the questions out for us.:)
I wish we had more of those elephants here in Texas, but the one I have seen is stuffed mostly and hanging on a wall.:p:
Have you heard the story about the drunk hunter visiting a bar and was bragging he can feel what kind of bullet that killed the stuffed animals blindfolded.
They took a scarf over his eyes and guided him to a deerhead.
Oh, yes he told the crowd after feeling the head, a 38 was used on this one !
The answer was right and next a beaver, he was feeling the fur on the stuffed beaver and said, " Killed with a 22 to the head".
Right again, so after many more drinks the hunter stumbled home to his wife to get some sleep.
The next morning he woke up with a hangover from hell and a blackeye...
At breakfast he asked his wife if she noticed his eye when he came home, couldn't remember if he got in a fight at the bar or not.
Wife told him, "I hit you last night when you crawled in the bed and sneaked your hand inside my panties and said," Skunk, killed with an ax . " :D

TX,

I know you didn't meant it in a bad way, I was LMAO:D
I Know in Texas "they make em BIG" but if you are ever in africa, you should go on safari and see these mamals for your self. To see them in the wild is awsome (remember these are way bigger than the indian elephants used in the circus).

First time you get up close and personal with them, you won't believe you eyes!
Some facts about adult male:
Head and body lenght 22-26' (including trunk excluding tail)
Shoulder height 11-16"
The trunk can have as many as 150,000 (not a typo) muscles in an adult male. These can be less depending on the habitat.
Weight 6-7 tons (13-15,000 pounds)
Large adult male will consume up to a 1000 pounds worth of vegetation in a day. (remember I told you they shit alot!! this might be why).
They can live up to 70 years

Ok soooooo what does she do if the elephant has diarrhea? Or, or, or...if he blows wind when he's dumping? I mean, this could be extremal hazardous! :puke: :worried:

I don't think I'd much fancy having a pissed-off male elephant after me. I don't think there'd be much more left than a big greasy spot when he got done trampling you. I do remember seeing something on Discovery or History that apparently they routinely DO collect stool samples-"shit" for y'all in Rio Linda- of elephants in zoos to check for parasites, infections, etc. So maybe this is legit-altho I doubt it. On a somewhat related note, there's a fellow near here who has exotic pets,& wildlife. He has ostriches. Always thought they were kinda absurd-sticking their heads in the ground, 2-volt brains, basically sorta laughable. Overgrown chickens. Wrong !! These birds are about 8' tall, have drumsticks that are bigger around than my body-& I'm a lard-ass-,can run 35 mph all day, & go 45 for longer than you can. Their heads are big as Halloween pumpkins, they have a beak that can easily go thru a 1/2 sheet of plywood-& they go for yr eyes. They have 3 toes, the middle one they use to disembowel attackers. If they're in "rutting" season, they are extremely aggressive, & will try to kill anything that comes into their territory. These are SERIOUS birds-Disney et al. have done a good job making wildlife cute'n'cuddly- but the truth is far more dangerous. -Sandy G.

How about this? Long way to go to change a light bulb. It's not the fall that will kill you, it's the sudden stop at the bottom! :angel:

fujimo,

That is an AMAZING photograph! Made me uncomfortable just looking at it! Interesting antenna too.

Back
Top Bottom